• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
It's really not a big deal guys. No one listens to the BBR on anything; TOs and the players who come/don't come to their tournaments still ultimately decide the rules.

though I hope it does catch on lol. I've been itching for some japes again :colorful:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I don't know what's better: reading Love Hina or reading that rulset discussion. XD

F*** it, Love Hina has naked girls and perverted stuff in it. Nothing can trump that.

Scythe

Smash Master
aug 21st is the same date as a brawl tourney and a seperate melee tourney in/near Chicago. So prolly not good for anybody.

hunger!

Smash Champion
****it Ook!!

Beat MikeHaze on Japes next time!!!

Edit:

Oh wait, Japes is in the new ruleset.

I still hate it!!! And I blame Hunger since he's in the backroom!!!!
lol wtf. i hate this prolly more than you do....falco player and japes....hmmmm!!!!! :colorful: <---cause its IL

Quik17

Smash Ace
This BBR ruleset made me realize that I've never played on Port Town before lol or at least I don't remember anything about it

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol, well I thought about it and I'm not mad anymore... Ook's right, no one's going to use this ruleset.

The only problem I have is that this means there's no chance the MLG stage list will get changed. I still think that the MLG stage list is ********, but at least I was able to rely on the BBR as kind of a balancing force in deciding future stagelists.

...or so I thought.

Now the only direction for the MLG stagelist to go is jankier and jankier, especially with AZ spearheading the whole MLG Brawl shindig.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Lol. They linked my thread for Port Town Aero Dive research.

I'm amazing.
lol yeah and someone randomly necro'd it after almost exactly a year.

WAIT I should be mad at you!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Webstar please don't use this stupid new SBR ruleset. If you do then my unconditional love for you will no longer exist.

In fact, it will perhaps not have ever existed.

(I'm surprised that sentence made sense, but apparently it did :colorful:)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Wow i already had to worry bout gay Brinstar and RC. Now more? FML

Zozefup

Smash Lord
As long as I get Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, Luigi's Mansion, Green Greens, Norfair, and Delphino then I won't complain. Actually, if you could make those the starters then that would be even better.

Port town is good too.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Arty said they'll update after cyber arena (this friday)....

...so probably like 2 months :colorful:

Akashi

Smash Lord
I don't know what's better: reading Love Hina or reading that rulset discussion. XD

F*** it, Love Hina has naked girls and perverted stuff in it. Nothing can trump that.
I read this manga back when I was really young (like 11~12 or something), and that was when my mind was pure. I didn't care about the panty shots.. I didn't care about Keitaro being thrown into awkward positions and then accused for doing nothing... I don't care about the implied lesbian scenarios with the girls... all I cared about was Keitaro getting Naru in the end. :(

NEVER EVER EVER WATCH THE ANIME JAYMAN, THEY DESTROYED EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOOD IN THE MANGA

metroid1117

Smash Master
Hey... so I left my Melee disc at Kirk's place during his last Smashfest and I still haven't been able to reach him. Can you guys help me reach him and tell him to call me about when I can go get it? My number is 847-800-1029 (he has it, but just for future reference I guess).

Top Bottom