• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
i will enter if I can get a team mate, no one wants a pit player on their team T___T lol

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
What Brawl tournament?

You guys do know that we're ALL playing Blazblue now...right?

:p

I mean if you were to apply the Smash characters to BlazBlue, it'd look something like this:

Note: I put a lot of serious thought into this list. :bee:

MK & Lucario / Bang
ICs & PT / Carl
DK & Bowser & DDD & Jiggly Puff / Tager
Marth & Ike / Hakumen
Captain Falcon & Diddy & Yoshi / Taokaka
Wario & GW & Olimar / Arakune
Falco & Link & Toon Link & Squirtle / Jin
Ganondorf & Ivysuar / Hazama
Zelda & Kirby / Tsubaki
Sheik (well if she had a staff lol) / Litchi
Mario & Luigi & Charizard / Ragna
ZSS & Samus/ Noel
Peach & Pikachu & Ness & Lucas / Rachel
Sonic / Mokoto
Snake & Rob / Mu - 12
Pit & Fox / Lambda - 11

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol, I wish Falco, Link, TL, and Squirtle could ice car. :lick:
Ice car da bess.

And Sheik would need a MUCH bigger set of boobs to be Litchi.

And lol at Jiggs being Tager. :laugh:

this.... is some serious bull ****. I'm sooooo pissed right now that i had to leave before singles because my friends mom said "I wana leave i think i left my tv on and the bathroom light" WHAT KIND OF **** -.-

Anyway fun friendlies with the people i played
Dla chompy ook i forget who else i played i think red ryu? anyway i wish i could have stayed for singles but life sucks -.-

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
You forgot the Pit player =( lul I played you at don't blink as well during friendlies.

Dajayman mad? Lady Gaga was at Lallapalooza(or w/e) tonight.. as in ... Illinois... as in... I believe Chicago.. :3

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol Kain just $MM him for that $10 that would have been in the pot :p

On an unrelated note... how many of your minds were blown today when you googled and saw that glass is in fact a liquid? Show of hands please, I wanna count em

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You're just trolling us DLA. We'll be feeding you just by even attempting to search on Google to see if it's true. I won't be trolled so easily.

And Arty's the biggest troll in Trollinois, so he's obviously playing along.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Well actually it is really hard to define the state of matter glass is. There is no clear definition of the distinction between solids and highly viscous liquids. All such phases or states of matter are idealizations of real material properties. Nevertheless, from a more common sense point of view, glass should be considered a solid since it is rigid according to everyday experience. The use of the term "supercooled liquid" to describe glass still persists, but is considered by many to be an unfortunate misnomer that should be avoided.

Edit: Get *****. What up. :colorful:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well actually it is really hard to define the state of matter glass is. There is no clear definition of the distinction between solids and highly viscous liquids. All such phases or states of matter are idealizations of real material properties. Nevertheless, from a more common sense point of view, glass should be considered a solid since it is rigid according to everyday experience. The use of the term "supercooled liquid" to describe glass still persists, but is considered by many to be an unfortunate misnomer that should be avoided.

Edit: Get *****. What up. :colorful:
Wrong, if a substance is solid, the molecules have crystallized into a lattice, and the substance is at equilibrium. Neither of these is true for glass at room temperature, especially since glass does crystallize if there are impurities (other substances) in it, providing nuclei upon which the glass can crystallize.

Glass obviously has some qualities of solids (such as rigidity); but chemically speaking, glass has the composition of liquid, no matter how viscous it is.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
In actuality, it is a liquid, but in reality it is perceived as as a viscous solid. Theory vs practice essentially. It is near impossible, or it might even be impossible to create glass without impurities, except in controlled environments.

Top Bottom