• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
David I'll definitely go with if you guys are willing to pick me up from Chicago

Zozefup

Smash Lord
IL needs to be at this Cincinnati tournament. I'm going if Chicago is going. Also, I can provide housing in Indianapolis, IN if you want to come early. I think that is on your way?

Chicago, show up. I really want to beat OH in crews XD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
For Cincinnati, I think we should leave Friday, it sucks when you get up early and drive to a place and play in a tournament when tired. People said we could get housing too... not just Zoze.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
For Cincinnati, I think we should leave Friday, it sucks when you get up early and drive to a place and play in a tournament when tired. People said we could get housing too... not just Zoze.
But you're ALWAYS tired! =D

I really want to beat OH in crews XD
Do you want to beat them in a game or do you want to them lose valuable time from their lives because you're grabbing a ledge for eight minutes?

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Pretty sure we're leaving early Saturday because we have no housing due to Day housing other people Friday night and us Saturday night.

So if Zozefup can get us this IN housing I don't see why we couldn't leave Friday.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Wow I heard like 10 people say they were interested in this tourney... what happened :(

If you guys can't go, then please say you can't go instead of not posting anything at all. That way I know for sure if we have enough people to go. I'm only leaving with a minimum of 6 people in the car, so I need definite answers on who's going or not. Because if you're not posting, then I'm assuming that you don't want to go/aren't sure if you can go, or that you don't even know about it.

So yeah, more yes/no would be nice. Arty/Scythe/Quik? Akashi/Meneil? Kappy/Zwarm/TWSS? Anyone else?

Quik17

Smash Ace
I got work Friday/Saturday and maybe Sunday (not sure) and I already used all my call-offs for July on both of Kirk's events..sorry :(

Whenever Arty gets back from wherever the hell he went I'll tell him to post his response too.

Dajayman

You people better go. If I don't get to see my second favorite smasher in the world, Smash64, this weekend I'm gonna be mad. It's free f***ing cookies and free f***ing drinks! I'm so hyped for this, I'm gonna to be very mad!!! You guys better f***ing go!!! :mad:

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
XD Aha, Dajayman. I hope you guys can make it, though! So far four of you guys! It'd be really nice to play with you all and such! Tons of people for tons of practice. And yeah, if you need housing that's fine! Best of luck to you all!!

Dajayman

I'm expecting positive answers from Ook and Arty. Ook always goes to tournaments and he was walking around like a pimp with that $100 bill on Tuesday. Arty always has money and has been going OoS a lot lately.

Zwarm, PLEASE go! I LOVE you! Also try to convince Kappy to come too! I doubt TWSS will go unfortunately, I could've used TWSS jokes on the car ride there.

C'mon don't make me spend all my money on gas for this ride people. :cry:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Err...can't go no more grandparents are gonna be in town Fri, Sat, Sun

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Eh thanks for the responses, but it looks like we're not gonna go. IL needs to get better at life

Arty

Smash Lord
Just got back home.
Hopefully I'm not too late, but I'd be down for going to Ohio.
I probably wouldn't go with just DLA/Jared though as I'm not made of money :colorful:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
False alarm...there comin on the Fri, Sat, Sun 2 weeks from now...@_@

clowsui

Smash Legend
DLA, there's still hope! Don't give up yet :)

Arty and Kain I wanna see you both get towned on by Ohio, don't miss out on this event :bee:

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Dajayman, bring Milk's copy of brawl to the tourney and give it to Zoze. I'm heading to St. Louis in 2 weeks and will be able to give it to Milk.

Top Bottom