• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
Well my room looks like justin, mike, arthur and myself

edit: altought i'm not a fan of the hotel jj linked charges you upon booking and there's no refunds or cancellations like wtf lol

edit 2: I'm probably just going to reserve at the heldrich, it's a little more expensive but it's closer and i guess nicer

edit number 3?!: yeah got a room at heldrich
room will have justin, mike, arthur and myself. Think we can fit another or two if people bring sleeping bags. Preferably people i know and like.

ook

Smash Lord
So who else wants in on the hotel that I got? And who all was flying in on that same flight?
It's justin, mike, arthur, and diego in one room, so that would leave you, me, tom, and yoshq? in the other (if we split it up evenly).
I think we're all on the same flight except for yoshq.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Kain and Sago may be coming as well. And I'm fine in either room.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I tried to make it to Apex using that deal but I'd have to pay liike 59 dollars to get to NY from detroit, but I'd be missing friday and then the travel back was stupid.

But I took the free tickets anyway. I have a ticket to and from chicago every single weekend in January for 50 cents.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Public places like colleges are nice if they don't care. Some times they make you rent rooms depending on schools though. Other than that, negotiating with people can definitely help.

thomasman

Smash Rookie
So I'm in town for a couple of days. I'm in Ravenswood. Anybody live near there or along the Brown?

i'm not too far from there.

debating on apex; its either tuition or money to spend. . .in the end i know it's gna be tuition.

i'm over on the northside though; if anyone wants to play. i can bring set up or w.e
or wii code. i dont know how it all works; but i just want to play. tired of beating my bro's *** all the time. . .

Oro?!

Smash Hero
All of our tourneys are run at College of DuPage atm, which is located in Glen Ellyn, IL. There isn't much in the ways of Brawl around here anymore, so Kirk/Scythe have been running strictly Melee/Project M as biweeklies.

Sago

Smash Lord
can somebody like text or message me about there apex flight and housing, i decided in going to apex!!!! or atleast im going to try to assuming flights arent way to much.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
IDK why everyone's saying Brawl is dead in IL, it really isn't. We just took 2 cars to MI two weeks ago lol. Juz cuz you aint playing it doesn't mean it's dead. I'm gonna host Brawl at the next Biweekly, we should get a decent turnout if I have anything to say about it. :mad:

Also.... welcome Thomasman! I'm Tomlinsonman. Nice to meet you

Scythe

Smash Master
IDK why everyone's saying Brawl is dead in IL, it really isn't. We just took 2 cars to MI two weeks ago lol. Juz cuz you aint playing it doesn't mean it's dead. I'm gonna host Brawl at the next Biweekly, we should get a decent turnout if I have anything to say about it. :mad:

hey now half of the people in those cars weren't from IL lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
^pewaukee WI tourney. not sure if you IL guys wanna make the drive for one that small but id definitely encourage the WI lurkers in here to check it out

thomasman

Smash Rookie
All of our tourneys are run at College of DuPage atm, which is located in Glen Ellyn, IL. There isn't much in the ways of Brawl around here anymore, so Kirk/Scythe have been running strictly Melee/Project M as biweeklies.
Hmm. kinda on the opposite end of me. I'm in Evanston/Rogers Park. I ride a bicycle as a main mode of transportation. Will have to find a ride out that way; or get a car.

I've been brawling since it came out. . .the usual. Played melee hard in highschool; but when brawl came out i switched over.

I'm down; i'll be able to bring a set up; no tv though. nice to meet you too.

^pewaukee WI tourney. not sure if you IL guys wanna make the drive for one that small but id definitely encourage the WI lurkers in here to check it out
I'm down; if someone wants to carpool. Will be more than happy to throw $ for gas. Milwaukee aint too far; i used to drive to beloit every weekend.

Top Bottom