• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

thomasman

Smash Rookie
If someone wants to run brawl at our next event then it's fine.
Where is the Event? In glen ellyn like mentioned above?
I'll be happy to bring my wii/set up.

I'd just like to smash with different people. playing different people isn't a luxury i have. over the years i've probably played with 7 people. dating all the way back to 64. lol. so as you can see it's a very slim list.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Yo Chicago.

Totally unrelated to smash, I gotta drive up to Chicago from Cinci for work this afternoon. What is the weather looking like right now?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yo Chicago.

Totally unrelated to smash, I gotta drive up to Chicago from Cinci for work this afternoon. What is the weather looking like right now?
Bad day to come up man, windy and rainy now, and snowstorm some time this evening and its been raining since yesterday, so lots of ice.

:phone:

Scythe

Smash Master
just so everyone knows, this saturday is a brawl/melee/pm tourney over at CoD.

thomasman

Smash Rookie
HELL YEAHHHHHH !!!!! I'll be able to bring a wii/brawl & gamecube/melee (if you guys need a extra set up for melee/P:M). I only have 3 controllers though.
It'll be me & my lil bro.
If me & my bro could hitch a ride; taht'd be great. I'll deff accommodate for gas $$$. We're over on the Northside of chicago, Rogers Park to be exact. but we can meet anywhere as long as it's not too far from the CTA.

thethomasman@gmail.com || 773 - 818 - 0655

sorry for the double post, i posted in the other thread as well.

Top Bottom