• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
you really shouldn't say WI since Red Ryu is your only active player. I'm sure he's seen more IL people in his cars than there are WI players period.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There actually is a few people who play Brawl here but they don't travel because they can't or don't want to.

Akiro is a really good Sheik but he can't go out of WI.

But yeah, I have driven IL far far more than WI.

:phone:

There actually is a few people who play Brawl here but they don't travel because they can't or don't want to.

Akiro is a really good Sheik but he can't go out of WI.

But yeah, I have driven IL far far more than WI.

Akiro can drive to IL, but he won't do it just to play brawl lol.

on a side note I'm running the brawl event(s) at IMDB 6 http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330020 if anyone is interested. (the venue's looking to be packed)( and i wish carsons was not being renovated D: ) MN will be here

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kenni so free. :troll:

Nah but dude Akiro is pretty legit.

Ok what is the latest you can get there?

Also what is the address of WTP's house?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Ok what is the latest you can get there?
Class gets out at 1:30, walk back to my dorm, drop off books/stuff, put in pre-prepared Smash stuff.

I'd expect to get to the bus stop to take me to the train station by 2:00. Then, depending on how the buses/trains are, I'd be getting on the train by like, 2:30 or later. The stop doesn't take me too long to get to, so I'd imagine getting off the train by maybe 3:00. Then I gotta walk a bit to Union Station.

So, like, 3-3:30 is a realistic time.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
DSF isn't going any more.

Also it sounds like it would be easier for RR to just pick up Delta on the way down.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Depends on what everyone else in the carpool is doing.

It takes about 20 minutes (hopefully) to get to my dorm from Union Station by car. If everyone else in the carpool can be picked up at the station by like, 2, it would definitely take less time to come get me than it would for me to get up there by public trans. It would definitely take me at least an hour from leaving my dorm with my stuff to get there.

So yeah, RR, if you can get everyone else by 2 (or even anytime before 3), you can come pick me up. I'll PM you my address and number.

Scythe

Smash Master
Oh yeah this reminds me, no one ever told me what hotel to reserve from lol

Scythe

Smash Master
Lol at the "where did you hear about us" part. What do i even choose, feels like i'm not supposed to be reserving here lol

edit: and yoooo this charges you the moment you book this, people better not flake it's like 500 dollars up front. In fact i'm going to wait until i know who is in my hotel room before i book. Tom, Arthur?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
add melee or pm
I have time restraints imposed on my venues thanks to it being in a university. That would only work if I do a 2 day event. I'm not willing to pay $400 for the venues I use. I already shell out several hundred dollars for these events outside of the venue costs :(

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well, I got a venue for Brawl/Melee in Hartland but it's small as hell and I don't think I could host a lot of people there.

Still hoping I can do Racine and pay money for that venue.

Scythe

Smash Master
so yah no one responded about being in my room for apex so I will continue not to reserve a room lol

Top Bottom