• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Sago

Smash Lord
1) i want in on michigan for sure. i cant let tyrell down
2) zoze i agree. i think you should probably be #1
3) wtp im alergic to "not cats" so that works perfectly
4) when the **** did delta cod get here?
5) mjfree!

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
YO: People going to Apex, the main hotel is already sold out so we should probably find somewhere to stay quickly. I found a hotel that is about a half a mile from the venue that would be 105/night for 4 people. I can book this whenever and you guys could just give me the money later if you want, unless anyone else has any other/better option. link: http://ruicc.rutgers.edu/sleep/make-reservation

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Trying but don't know for sure yet if I'm going

Damn where's KP with the hookups with that bomb *** hotel last year

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm going to APEX for shure. And I really don't care how much the APEX hotel costs. The main hotel last year was **** tier anyways. It cost too much and the rooms were needlessly fancy. And the TVs had no outlets. Our hotel was much better.

MJGeezy as of now it looks like there's room, since we're probably taking 2 cars.

King~

Smash Champion
Trying but don't know for sure yet if I'm going

Damn where's KP with the hookups with that bomb *** hotel last year
in ohio, not going to apex

plus i dont work for hilton anymore so even if i where going i couldnt help with that again lol. though yall could probably get the same hotel it just wouldnt be as cheap

MJG

Smash Hero
I'm going to APEX for shure. And I really don't care how much the APEX hotel costs. The main hotel last year was **** tier anyways. It cost too much and the rooms were needlessly fancy. And the TVs had no outlets. Our hotel was much better.

MJGeezy as of now it looks like there's room, since we're probably taking 2 cars.
Cool. Looks like im busing to Chi town

Edit: what time are you guys planning on leaving?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Well if we're taking my car, I'd probably ask everyone to be at union station by 2 p.m. on Friday. I don't want to get to WTP's too ungodly late, cuz I want to do $MMs and stuff.

Looks like we got 9 people, so maybe we can do something like this....

my car: me, kain, MJG, Sago (though he probably has to take a metra cuz I don't want to pick his *** up)

RR's car: RR, Arty, DSF, Genosamus, Deltacod

If anyone has any better suggestions post em. Looks like everyone's gonna be meeting at Union Station (except maybe Geno, not sure what he's gonna do or if he's even still going).

Also MJG if your bus gets here a day early or whatever then HMU for housing. My weekend starts on thursday afternoon so any time after that is good. Or Sago can prolly house you too.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Well if we're taking my car, I'd probably ask everyone to be at union station by 2 p.m. on Friday. I don't want to get to WTP's too ungodly late, cuz I want to do $MMs and stuff.

Looks like we got 9 people, so maybe we can do something like this....

my car: me, kain, MJG, Sago (though he probably has to take a metra cuz I don't want to pick his *** up)

RR's car: RR, Arty, DSF, Genosamus, Deltacod

If anyone has any better suggestions post em. Looks like everyone's gonna be meeting at Union Station (except maybe Geno, not sure what he's gonna do or if he's even still going).

Also MJG if your bus gets here a day early or whatever then HMU for housing. My weekend starts on thursday afternoon so any time after that is good. Or Sago can prolly house you too.
How much will MJG's portion of gas money cost for this trip?

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Yo Apex people: I got a hotel room at the place I linked, it was about 400 for 4 nights. Let me know if you want in that, especially if you are on that Thursday night flight

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
^sounds like a good deal. I think the general consensus was that we were gonna get 2 rooms. I think Diego was gonna book the other one, I'll try to get him the info at work

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I forgot this thread existed. LOL. Someone host something so I can see you guys while I'm on break!!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sago I already factored DSF in. He's in Red Ryu's car. And BPlow is coming with my car.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Tano, you should text me when you guys hang out! And OOOMGGGG that ****ing video! LOL.

Yo, what does being the tomato of the group even mean? That I pretend to be a vegetable but am actually a fruit?

EDIT: Who's up for Smash + BWW tomorrow? It's wing Tuesday!! LOL

Top Bottom