• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I just realized Grimace only has Snake next to his name. He needs Kirby next to it, yo! LOL

Scythe

Smash Master
Yeah once after i beat his Shiek with mario he was able to win the next two games with MK!
what a guy

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
Body parts of the Painted Turtle, Illinois' state reptile.

Less weird but still stupid, Illinois' State Symbols

Sago can be the state folk dance. Marshall the state snack food. Arty seems like a state soil kinda guy.

WTP, I'm not fat anymore -_-

what's the point
what the point
namesearch will bring him to me!

When did you ever beat anyone except in a midtier event in counterpick matchups?
Lol'd
Oh btw
Kenni, you always sucked

=========================

On another note,

how da phuck am I Number 2? Maybe if I was more consistant, or if MK wasn't getting banned,
I'll prolly just be #3 now ;)

========================

BTW
Calling sago is mad because I am over him because he isn't 2nd after placing 2nd alot recently, juss saying

_Kain_

Smash Champion
So yeah...Apex...who's wanting to go, yada yada yada. I want to go,and if I do I'm going to actually practice alot again

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I know me, oro, zwarm, and arty are planning on going... We're probably all flying since round trip is about $180.

However the hotel looks hella expensive (like 200 a night iirc) so we're going to want to pack as many people as possible into there.

Oro and maybe zwarm already have housing so we might have to let some oos people stay at our hotel to mitigate the costs.

:phone:

Arty

Smash Lord
Damn, $180 round trip is extremely cheap!

Watch, IL brings the usual 20 to Apex lol

I'll go as long as we don't leave DLA in charge of remembering the departure times :c

Oro?!

Smash Hero
that's what she said

:yeahboi:
Oh you know TWSS? He is a pretty good :gw: and doesn't afraid of nothin' amirite?
So yeah...Apex...who's wanting to go, yada yada yada. I want to go,and if I do I'm going to actually practice alot again
I need to practice too
melee
If the :dk2:s stay their character ....:awesome:

EDIT: Also Kenni, you are not allowed to use the :yeahboi:. You clearly have no idea how to use it right.
One of those DKs will never show up and the other one eats D3 alive who dont know the matchup, and the standing infinite is banned here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiLXi-HiLYM

SothE700k

Smash Lord
There's no way I can cough up the money for that kind of trip. I'll skip that one.

To everyone that's going, your mission:
IS TO NOT LET ARTY USE ANYBODY ELSE BUT FALCO.

What's The Point

Smash Master
WTP, I'm not fat anymore -_-
what's the point
what the point
namesearch will bring him to me!
Fatboy.

And I can't name search. WTP is to short, and it's stupid searching for "whats" "what's" "what" or "point".

I know me, oro, zwarm, and arty are planning on going... We're probably all flying since round trip is about $180.

However the hotel looks hella expensive (like 200 a night iirc) so we're going to want to pack as many people as possible into there.
$180 flight? You sons of *****es.

Also here are the hotel costs

Single Occupancy $119
Double Occupancy $119
Triple Occupancy $144
Quadruple Occupancy $169
Suites $219

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Oro: I'm aware Ook knows the MU but so do I ;)

And thats all good come to MI where the standing infinites are legal :awesome:

Tbh, If I ever play Ook in a serious set, I wont use Standing or Walking. He's legit as hell but I think I could win without those. If I were just gonna do what MHaze did that'd be a different story lol

:phone:

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Hi guys, been awhile since i've posted here, haha.

Congratz to kain putting a chokehold on #1 :cool:
Hope to see & play you guys again this fall.

I guess Ook isn't the lone dk anymore.

Who is marshall?

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
The funny thing is I have the money for Apex from birthday money and the money I just won, but there's no way my parents would let me go... and are there even any qualifiers in Illinois?

Scythe

Smash Master
No, the midwest melee qualifier is in MI while the brawl one is on Ohio.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It's been brought to my attention that this PR update needs a That 70's Show theme.

Also yes when does the smashfest start tomorrow?

Kirk

Smash Champion
I'll go ahead and say anytime after 5pm tomorrow, though most people won't show until like 6-7 anyway lol. Either way, I know I'll be taking a nap until then xD.

As for Saturday, never really got a solid time yet, but I'll be home all day naturally...so anytime in the afternoon is OK with me. Naturally the people who come on Fri can stay over to Saturday if they so desire.

Any more questions, let me know.

Top Bottom