• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

clowsui

Smash Legend
DLA
Akashi
Arty
Sago
Kain
Count if he's there

$3-$5 MMs against all of you, BO3 if it's anything less than $5. BO5 if it's $5. Hoping there are Wiis w/ infinite replay so I can get some footage

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could go to these, but there's pretty much no way for it to happen. I have a Wii with infinite replay and just a few days back I realized you can pause and still get the replay too, pretty cool. Supposedly Gay N' Aids is throwing a tournament next month too, but nothing official has been laid out... hopefully DBDC 5 and it are on separate dates.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I wish I could go to these, but there's pretty much no way for it to happen. I have a Wii with infinite replay and just a few days back I realized you can pause and still get the replay too, pretty cool. Supposedly Gay N' Aids is throwing a tournament next month too, but nothing official has been laid out... hopefully DBDC 5 and it are on separate dates.

dude stop calling it that. there are very few things in this world that pisses me off, and constantly saying something is gay (or using it to replace another word) is one of them

yes, im mad

edit: I'll $MM $3 Bo3 or $5 Bo5, Chi. It's your call :O

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Usually, Barns, I don't like it when people speak for me. But in this case, I'm all in for that. Can you drive? My bank account is taking a beating from these trips (that I volunteered for, I will remember) I'm getting you free Chipotle lol
Kirk, I'm invading your shower and stuffing food into your fridge so I don't feel like crap from awful food (except BWW. We're doing that again). Hope you don't mind =)

Diska...moved...?

I COULD CRY TEARS OF JOY RIGHT NOW.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm pretty sure Sothe is asexual.

edit: like, I'm not even joking

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I lold

Anyways the PR looks kinda off when you look at everyone's placings. You didnt go by placings though so whatevs

IMO you should have put more weight on Genesis, I beat two good players there (Browny and Fiji) but it wasnt counted. I know you took 1st/2nd pool cut into account but its still pretty lame, since barely any weight was put on it.

Also I had some good pools wins (kain, akashi, jj), imo there should be at least some weight to pools.

No big deal though, glad I made top 10

:phone:

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Was I not inactive? :colorful: I thought for sure I'd be under that!

Also, that recap was ****ing hilarious! LOL.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Hey any1 wanna play smash today I'm right by the water tower

SothE700k

Smash Lord
lol to the recap. So sad. IL/WI is full of curses.

Akashi had to stop Norm from slamming that controller for a 3rd time! Everyone had that face of "OH GOD BACK THE ---- UP."

Arty

Smash Lord
@DLA - It's way too hard to count pool wins/losses, since so many people sandbag and it would throw off rankings big time. Genesis performance was however taken into account. One of the reasons why I went below Marshall.

Top Bottom