• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
Us 3 + Sago live on like the complete northwest side of chicago. We're like 40 min from downtown and like an hour+ from where .D is at. :(

clowsui

Smash Legend
i only said sat or sun cause chi and i are coming in on friday and i don't feel like metra'ing out on friday night x_x if everyone votes friday then we will have to make a sacrifice i guess, though akashi, melinda, chi and i were gonna do something then

_D._

Smash Apprentice
An hour away isn't do bad on the L I just wanna know the availability of arty quik scythe sago BC if they can play most of the time I would travel up northside to play brawl

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Like 15 mins, can you clarify what the loop is I think I may have it confused with something else

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
The loop is the area of chicago in which all of the L lines make a big loop.

Scythe

Smash Master
you are like an hour away from us via public transportation.

not like i'd play but just saying.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Nah he's looking for an apartment near Lisle or something

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You prefer the cornfields, we understand. Well, at least I do. I'm not too big on the city either, although I do miss living there.

clowsui

Smash Legend
guysssss can we do smashfest sat night @ kirk's? idk i'm perfectly willing to go on friday but i miss out on weekend metra pass that way. sunday would be OK too but chi wants to go to beachesssss on that day and it would be convenient for us to head to woodfield after that

Kirk

Smash Champion
Lol I can't imagine people who would be willing to do a 48 hour event...but stranger things have happened. In any event, there needs to be another bww outing!

:phone:

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Saturday is better for me since it gets me out of doing housework lol.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Aw2w, I asked for Friday off to be able to go to a Friday fest. Changing it to Saturday makes me quite sad, my dear gentlemen. But whatever the majority decides, I suppose. I'll see if blackwaltz wants to go, I'm sure it's almost a guaranteed yes since we're both in the navy and want to get into the local scene... including the PR if you guys decide on making one.

48 hours would toally make my weekend though.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Alright, so here is what I'm thinking...

We'll have the smashfest on Saturday, since it is seeming to be the favored day by most.

BUT, I will also open my house to the few who would be interested in an extended fest starting Friday afternoon when I get home from work. People can come/go as they please.

How does that sound?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Alright, so here is what I'm thinking...

We'll have the smashfest on Saturday, since it is seeming to be the favored day by most.

BUT, I will also open my house to the few who would be interested in an extended fest starting Friday afternoon when I get home from work. People can come/go as they please.

How does that sound?

Sounds incredible.

Top Bottom