• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kirk

Smash Champion
Welp.

I guess I'll just be staying home, don't care if people come or not. And Mike, won't be needing your place anymore if that is the case.

Unless stuff actually DOES happen...then I'll go and do that stuff.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
kyle if you want to come over to my house later to smash you can, kweeky and his friend are going to be at my house later... i have to pick them up from the metra. unless you want to pick them up and then come over to my house. XD

Akashi

Smash Lord
don't do it, kyle! 1st it's picking up his friends, then a few favors, then his daily chores, and eventually you'll be his SLAVE. You'll be wearing a maid's outfit and everything; and then you two can make an anime series based off your events, except in the end kyle becomes a girl and it's a romance comedy! God I'm tired

:phone:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
don't do it, kyle! 1st it's picking up his friends, then a few favors, then his daily chores, and eventually you'll be his SLAVE. You'll be wearing a maid's outfit and everything; and then you two can make an anime series based off your events, except in the end kyle becomes a girl and it's a romance comedy! God I'm tired

i wouldn't exactly call them my friend... i've never met the guy. lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
KAWAIIIIIIIIII, OMOCHIKAERIIIIIIIIIIII~ i love you barns

Oro?!

Smash Hero
kyle if you want to come over to my house later to smash you can, kweeky and his friend are going to be at my house later... i have to pick them up from the metra. unless you want to pick them up and then come over to my house. XD
I can't pick anyone up, but I might be able to come later to play.

Sounds like... a dream come true???:confused:
but then Kyle can live his dream and moe moe kyun

It actually hurt me to type that.
It hurt me to read that. You are talking about a maid comedy with me as a star anime girl.
who wouldn't want kyle as a slave?
You would just use me for my Melee.:embarrass:

Reading all that **** hurt my head a lot.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
lol, do you guys think that the Gay N' Aids tourney will be easy to win because I'm getting really nervous about it. Also how come no one's talking about Evo here.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Yeah okay Kyle, I'm sure Brood is going to be there too. lol I'm not even sure if I can go anymore..:urg:

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Gay N' Aids

I ended up winning the tournament, but only like 20 something people came.:(
Just so I don't get flamed, I went to this tournament because I couldn't get a ride to DBDC4 since I barely got a ride to this one and my parents won't let me ride with strangers. I ended up winning 100 dollars.:awesome:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
$100 for a play n trade tournament? sounds like scythe = jelly.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Who lives relatively close to Southside Chicago like really close

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Scythe I'll go to a tourney eventually. If it takes until I'm old enough to drive myself to one then that's fine. How do you expect me to go to one? Maybe DLA is right.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Gio is from MI... lol. Sorry Gio, normally I'd let you troll, but D is too gullible :x. @D - Scythe, Arty, and Quik live in northern chicago. There's absolutely noone else except them that are free on the weekday and live in chi. That being said, gl trying to get those 3 to play smash outside a smashfest D:

Top Bottom