• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

i'm working on my own combo vid

the only person getting combo'd in it is oro :yeahboi:

it's tough because i have too many **** combos to choose from... cant include them all... :[

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Lol, should have stacked it like a lot of cheaters in yugioh do, heart of the cards I mean.

Also I don't know why you think I never win with Ganondorf... in this period alone I beat Trent at brainshock with Ganon (which makes it twice now), and I just beat Browny (best Lucario in AUS) with Ganon.
Never heard this from him yet, gotta ask him on IRC next time. First round in pools, ballz.

Lol at beating Browny with Ganon. Good **** that guy gets on my nerves in the tier list thread.

Bout to go troll and say lucario should drop cause he loses to ganon :troll:
Lucario is the worst character in this game.

Lol don't man, he travelled all the way from australia to california for a smash tournament, and he didn't make it out of first round pools because he lost to a ganon. I love aussies, don't scare away the only one that goes to our tournaments :(
Scabe da best.

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I'll go been really bored this entire vacation if its cool with u guys that is

ook

Smash Lord
Well sure if you could find some way to get up here that'd be cool.

I'm guessing we're going to Par King in Lincolnshire, cause I don't know any other mini golf places that are half as good. Except maybe congo river, but I've never been to the one down here, so I don't know how it compares. the one in kenosha was good though, but it closed :(

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Could you give me the address and would there be a chance of playing brawl?

ook

Smash Lord
21711 Milwaukee Ave, Lincolnshire, IL

I guess there would be a chance of playing brawl if people wanted to; any time a bunch of smashers get together, there's always a chance :p

ook

Smash Lord
What time do you guys wanna get there? Arty said he's interested if we're going after 6, so how bout like... 7?

They're open til 10, and they have 2 courses (red and black) so we could play them both if we felt like it

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone going to play mini golf with ook that lives in Chicago?

napZzz

Smash Hero
the homie sago passed up arty on this list? thats what i'm talkin about.

i will also mm anyone in the smash community in bowling. for realz

ook

Smash Lord
Alright so right now the plan is, we're meeting at Par King at 7 pm... be there :colorful:

and bring cash, cause they don't accept credit cards

and any children have to be above 4 feet tall

_D._

Smash Apprentice
Arty or anyone in Chicago if ur going could I carpool with you? I'll give you gas money if you want

Top Bottom