• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
D's gonna hafta be given the Dreamland **** because I heard he plays Kirby. :colorful:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Guess no one will even see me Saturday, I have nothing left to live for...

Arty, you are getting all of my inheritence on the condition that you can watch the entirety of Clannad in front of a hand picked group of witnesses. Kappy is one of them. It's all in my will.

ook

Smash Lord
I had a dream that I was driving Arty, DLA, and Akashi to Wendy's. When we got to the parking lot there was a shootout, and our car got caught in the crossfire, and Arty got shot.
DLA went inside to eat, but Tano was devastated - we found him sitting next to a truck with his underwear in his mouth because it "seems to make sense right now".

Arty's last words as they were dragging him off to the ambulance: "I still have that drawer full of money in the car!"

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I had a dream that I was driving Arty, DLA, and Akashi to Wendy's. When we got to the parking lot there was a shootout, and our car got caught in the crossfire, and Arty got shot.
DLA went inside to eat, but Tano was devastated - we found him sitting next to a truck with his underwear in his mouth because it "seems to make sense right now".

Arty's last words as they were dragging him off to the ambulance: "I still have that drawer full of money in the car!"
I miss you guys lol

Scythe

Smash Master
yeah that dream is dumb, arthur would never hang out with the likes of you!

: O

Oro?!

Smash Hero
DLA loves his Wendy's still though. It would be weird if like, Wendy's became his favorite place in the world over Chipotle instead, but a man can't eat chipotle for every meal. Trust me, I have tried. :awesome:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
I played akashi ggs is there anyone else in Chicago who is willing to play cause I can travel almost anywhere just need to find people

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
We doing fantasy football again this year? :trollface: i know how some of you loved us talking about it.
but yeah this year we should make a pot. XD

Arty

Smash Lord
Hell yah! The league is gonna be startin in about a month (like 2 weeks before the season starts). I agree with the pot lol, maybe like $5 a person if everyone agrees?

Everyone should be gettin emails to rejoin, besides DK who is getting replaced. He wasn't active at all last year and pretty much disappeared from smash :c. I think I remember Kain talkin about wanting to join?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
:o bigger leauge would be so much fun, can't wait.. glad they got a deal worked out. it's going to be fun watching the free-agents get signed in a week instead of 2 months though. LOL

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to Wisconsin anymore, but then I'm pretty sure I can't get driven to DBDC4, so Gay N Aids it is.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Man I feel so stupid whenever I read anything football related. Free agencies? Drafts? Fantasy Football? At least I understand Fantasy Football... but I have NO clue what makes a good team. Maybe someday I'll learn xD

Top Bottom