• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

hunger!

Smash Champion
A few days back I started D3, and now I've gotten pretty good with him... should help my Marth mu. It's seeming like we won't go to Wisconsin and that Play N' Trade tournament has 64 people saying they'll attend on facebook, and 30 people saying maybe. If half the people go that's 32 and if a forth of the maybes go that's 7(about), that's 39 people. The choice between that tourney or DBDC 4 is getting harder.
lawl? what scrub tourney is this kid babblin' about?

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
lol, the thing is I'm not sure if I can even make it to DBDC 4 because it's like 30 minutes and I don't know if my brother wants to drive me that far. Also, I don't know if my mom would let me stay that late, but I think I can.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
About 8 minutes away. The thing is my brother has to work on Saturday so I don't think he could drive me to DBDC4, so I'll probably end up going to Gay N Aids instead. :c

Kirk

Smash Champion
There are like 4 metra stations around me, all pretty much equadistant, about 15min away by car in any one direction...I suppose its a last resort?

Sora is legit. Anime was pretty good, though I'm weird like that.

Hurray Zwarm can make it again! :D

:phone:

_D._

Smash Apprentice
hey i just made it in to my family's house in chicago and was wondering if anyone is able to play smash that lives relatively close to the city. I wanna see how the illinois scene is like.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
To anyone who left the IL chat because of the excessive anime talk (Diego) - Kyle and I found a new chat to talk about anime with, so come back, because the chat is dying and it makes me sad. :(

Top Bottom