• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Someone want to smack Gio for me? I'm too far away from where he's sitting.
It depends on what day bowling goes on. If on a weekend or a special, it's $1.75 a game the most (I've bowled for a $1 a game at a place that used to be open near me). But on a daily price, it's can go up to $4 a game. =/

And why Par King NOW!? Dammit! I hate living so far away!
Oh well. A friend is paying for my movie ticket and food so I can't complain.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yo the last hole is dumb on Par King, it's a roulette and you get a random score between 0-7. DLA got 7 and I got 6 :awesome:. Ook and Zwarm got 1's.

Oh yea and DLA won 5$ from Arty.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Grr. I want to go next time! Sounds so fun!
Not only mornings to work. Afternoons do the trick as well. An hour drive isn't much to me anymore.

Wait, roulette? What? How did the final hole work exactly?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You just shot it down a ramp and the ball went around counterclock-wise and the roulette that spun clockwise in the middle that it landed in was labelled with numbers 0-7.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
AUS lucarios must be really bad
You should see their Marths.

Two stocked by Links :troll:

oshi-

nah DLA, I'd MUCH rather have been knocked out by a ganon than an MK/IC's or something. Least I know I was beat by someone much better than me :)

WELL MAYBE IF YOU JOINED
When I'm free later, promise.

~

Your Mini-golf course sounds better than the one in Brookfield by me.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
we all sucked but Ook so it doesn't matter.
Hey now dont lump me in with you scrubs, I actually did really well, it's just that getting that 7 at the end tacked on like 3 holes to my score lol.

To put it in perspective, the shot limit for the course is 6. I got a 7 on the only hole in the course that you CAN get a 7 on, and it was all because of a <5% chance lol.

Edit: and I still beat Arty by 1 stroke and won $5 :yeahboi:
:phone:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
My house is really messy and smells like ayuss because a pipe in the laundry room is leaking or something.

= no DLAfest

Top Bottom