• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

hunger!

Smash Champion
ok.

thought you said you were just going to team with kain? w/e, fine by me.

also, best of luck with this whole...merging thing. i don't support it in the least but we'll see what happens i guess.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Where's the smashfest happening? Directions and/or a ride would be greatly appreciated, i can help with monetary needs. :\

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I lold

Anyways the PR looks kinda off when you look at everyone's placings. You didnt go by placings though so whatevs

IMO you should have put more weight on Genesis, I beat two good players there (Browny and Fiji) but it wasnt counted. I know you took 1st/2nd pool cut into account but its still pretty lame, since barely any weight was put on it.

Also I had some good pools wins (kain, akashi, jj), imo there should be at least some weight to pools.

No big deal though, glad I made top 10

:phone:
Genesis is one of the main reasons you are above Ook. It was very close between you two, but your better placings and round 2 Genesis pools put you above him.

And yes, we did take placings into account, just not as heavily as wins/losses.

wait who is marshall lmao
Fatboy.

Was I not inactive? :colorful: I thought for sure I'd be under that!

Also, that recap was ****ing hilarious! LOL.
I think we didn't do inactives this time around. Chompy was inactive too.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Fatboy Slim aka Marshall is from WI, aka he gets top 5 at our tourneys for the past 2+ years. Has a better record against Kain than Arty or Sago etc...

****ing ninjas.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Akashi, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just said it because someone else said it and I didn't really think about it:urg:. Yeah I seriously doubt there's a way I could possibly go to Apex.

oooh yeah i know about fatboy i wasnt aware he changed his name to marshall lulz

but as shakespeare once said a rose by any other name would be just as free :yeahboi:

jk

SothE700k

Smash Lord
but as shakespeare once said a rose by any other name would be just as free :yeahboi:
I seriously doubt Shakespeare said that. I believe it would've been "Thy rose whittled by any beautiful other which thou mountain cannot be crossed, thou may be just as broke as a thief whom crosses thy lake to thy seashore of thou's plunge to poorness of thou's weak soul of enriched evilish tendencies of thy fool."
Learn yo Shakespeare dialogue, boi.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I seriously doubt Shakespeare said that. I believe it would've been "Thy rose whittled by any beautiful other which thou mountain cannot be crossed, thou may be just as broke as a thief whom crosses thy lake to thy seashore of thou's plunge to poorness of thou's weak soul of enriched evilish tendencies of thy fool."

ook

Smash Lord
Sorry Sothe, but if your joke is more than 35 words long, doesn't visibly reference a meme, or isn't in the form of a picture, it's too complicated for this thread and most people won't read it (even though the nature of the joke was to be excessively complicated). You gotta know your audience.

Adding a shaqface to the end probably would have done the trick.

I seriously doubt Shakespeare said that. I believe it would've been "Thy rose whittled by any beautiful other which thou mountain cannot be crossed, thou may be just as broke as a thief whom crosses thy lake to thy seashore of thou's plunge to poorness of thou's weak soul of enriched evilish tendencies of thy fool. :yeahboi:"

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wanted Arty above Marshall, but I didn't talk about it much since a lot of people wanted Marshall above.

And Lmao at the trolling.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
i didnt complain i just disagreed. And no im not going to speak up and offend anyone, because my opinion wouldent change anything either way.
At least PM me it. If you have any valid points to make, or notice anything we might have missed, I'd like to know. I can go over it in the PR Skype chat with people and keep it so no one gets offended.

Top Bottom