• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I know it's kind of last minute, but me and Eric were thinking of goin to BAMF 3 in MI this weekend, the 13th, and was wondering if anyone else would want to go. It's Brawl/Melee.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I know it's kind of last minute, but me and Eric were thinking of goin to BAMF 3 in MI this weekend, the 13th, and was wondering if anyone else would want to go. It's Brawl/Melee.
Might be interested. How would you guys be going, coming back. You know all that stuff

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo i'm gonna body all of you BAMF 4 is down the street from my high school awww ya home field baby

also there's a chipotle across the street from the venue O LAWD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I would be driving to BAMF. So far my car is just me and Eric, and I have no interest in Brawl Singles, but if someone wanted to team for Brawl I would be down. WTP that sounds great, I should've checked here first, but I asked Snuggleguy if there was potential housing. If he can't I would take you up on that offer.

This is not set in stone though yet, so I will keep updated.

Potential Car
Me
Eric
Kain
Akashi
DLA
Meneil

Kirk

Smash Champion
Maybe for me too...depends on how many spots left in car, id give up a spot if someone else wanted to go. Also when would we leave/get back...cause work and stuff.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I wanna go, but if there's not enough room in cars'n'stuff that's fine. LOL. If there is... Oro, teams?! :colorful:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Rofl how bout someone else just freakin drives. There is lookin like enough to fill 2 cars.

It's first come first serve for the rides, but I will put everyone down just in case.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Okay I'm not sure yet either. I'm fine with coming back Saturday if need be, it just is never preferred. I am permanently scarred by that 11 hour car ride home from Ohio Saturday night at SiiS3.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
OMG that car ride... LOL. It says on the tourney page that singles is supposed to start @ 5:30PM and end by 1:15AM (although I can't see it going for that long, so I'll take a stab and say it'll end by 11PM) if that helps you both come to a decision!

Scythe

Smash Master
Okay I'm not sure yet either. I'm fine with coming back Saturday if need be, it just is never preferred. I am permanently scarred by that 11 hour car ride home from Ohio Saturday night at SiiS3.
: O it was terrible, i had middle seat ride back and did not get one sec of sleep.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Nathan Webber
"Try getting a real job." -C. Viper

Joey Leal
Lol you're telling me to get a real job?
Nathan,
I'm sure I make way more money than you, I'm way more independent than you, and I'm more responsible for my own actions. You need to grow up and stop being a judgemental douchebag. Maybe you wouldn't have a few extra $100s if they weren't spoon-fed to you.
So you can go **** yourself if you're going to insult what I do, Nathan.
I already have my career started, I'm living on my own, and I have a good-paying job that I've kept for well over a year and had no issues.
I've been promoted several times, and I've actually already had some post-highschool education.
And I'm not talking about AP classes, either.
And, wait.... what do you do?
You sit on your *** and watch stupid-*** anime shows all day.

Nathan Webber
i work ~30 hours a week too but thats no biggie

Joey Leal
Ooh. Sounds tough.
And what do you do to further yourself?
Do you do anything productive in your free time? I'm guessing not. So again, don't criticize me for not being available because I need money to BUY my own car, and BUY my own license, and BUYIING groceries, and PAYING rent.
Maybe you should try it, and then ***** to me about not being free.

Nathan Webber
why are you so easy to troll.

Joey Leal
Yup.

Nathan Webber
you free tomorrow?**

Joey Leal
Lol. Umm, I'm not sure, actually. I do have a show in the evening, so daytime SHOULD be a yes.
What time is good for you?

Nathan Webber
i have off tomorrow all day

Joey Leal
Solid. Well do you wanna get together, say around... 11 or so? I think the TVs here are currently failing, so this would result in me having to come to your place, and I don't have a way there or back.

Nathan Webber
alright where am i picking you up from?

Joey Leal
House on Joellen. The current situation is actually that like, my aunt and her boyfriend used to live here with their baby, but they're moving out, and my sister and her boyfriend are moving in with their roommate and we're all splitting rent.
So it's pretty solid; I get my old room, except now it's actually MY room. lol.

Nathan Webber
i see. k
how to train a squirtle main

Kirk

Smash Champion
OMG that car ride... LOL. It says on the tourney page that singles is supposed to start @ 5:30PM and end by 1:15AM (although I can't see it going for that long, so I'll take a stab and say it'll end by 11PM) if that helps you both come to a decision!
I'm cool with mostly whatever...just work until 4pm on Friday and need to be back by Sunday night.

fZk

Smash Lord
As WTP mentioned, for those IL people going to MI, I can provide housing for 4 or 5 people (3 comfortably in futon and sofa and 1 or 2 on the floor) in East Lansing which is right on the way from IL to the venue. I don't have a ride to the tourney so I would like a spot on one of the cars if I house people. This can be for Friday and/or Saturday night.

Another possibility is that if you guys have other housing options, can I possibly get a ride from one of you? I'm right of the expressway. I will of course have gas money.

Let me know.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL why you all continue to let Gio blatantly troll you?

And I hope to see you guys this weekend It'll be very sexy with Illinois in attendance.

I might demand MM from some of you.

:phone:

Oro?!

Smash Hero
fZk I will get back to you. Still not 100% on going even lol. If the drive to the venue isn't far I am fine with ghetto packing 6 into my car, but it would probably be harder on the rest of my passengers.

Tech if we go I do wanna mm you in Marth/D3 and ZSS/D3. We have never played ever in any game.

Shouts out to Gio bein Gio and my new avatar.

fZk

Smash Lord
fZk I will get back to you. Still not 100% on going even lol. If the drive to the venue isn't far I am fine with ghetto packing 6 into my car, but it would probably be harder on the rest of my passengers.

Tech if we go I do wanna mm you in Marth/D3 and ZSS/D3. We have never played ever in any game.

Shouts out to Gio bein Gio and my new avatar.
Yeah just let me know. If you guys end up staying with juggle in AA, I might ask for a ride to AA and then ride with juggle the rest of the way to the venue (he has an empty car) or with WTP. It's a short ride from EL to AA. I really want to got to this.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
If the tournament ends past midnight then I'd rather not try to drive home saturday night. Mostly for our own safety.

Top Bottom