• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

fZk

Smash Lord
Juggle said no to housing so it would be with you if we were going to get housing.
OK. Hopefully you guys have it all sort out by tomorrow and I can get a ride because if not I will have to come up with some other way to get there. Let me know what happens.

clowsui

Smash Legend
sago is the best falco in the midwest

arty learned a few more tricks

i can't win salty runbacks vs akashi/meneil

kirk's ike is too godlike

oro's zss is not free

things i learned from IL. thanks bunches to sago and everyone else! was great to see you all.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Get better, scrub. Lost none in my old SS run =D

All this talk about Nuzlock runs...Seeing as I've not nowhere to go with injured feet, maybe I should do that again.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just started one in yellow... Havent lost anyone yet but HOLY **** fkin rattata with hyper fang. So broken. Especially since pokes have like a 25% chance to crit. So dumb.

:phone:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Jared is Dajayman, Dajayman 2.0, and Dajayman 3.0. Just encase anyone else didn't know!
I'm Sothe XD My real first name has become Sothe because of everyone else...

Akashi

Smash Lord
i decided i'm not going to the mi tourney. Lack of sleep + stepping on ppl's toes for wanting to come home on sat (i'm not salty or anything don't get me wrong<3) + mi not being my favorite community to visit just makes this a no-go. Oro, get rdy for an epic challenge when i get home...

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
Oro, King of corn, I issue you a challenge!

I feel like our color matches are getting a bit boring, so I've thought of a new way to make it interesting :o

The super desu kawaii mewmew challenge :3

We'll do a simple 3 out of 5 Marth ditto match, and the loser must watch the winner's choice of anime OR manga. The only limitation is that a) the anime or manga must not be ongoing OR the current season is done, and b) it must be somewhat short (arc consisting of 12~24 eps, manga must be 100chapters or less). The loser has 2months (subject to change) to finish the series, and then write a small 3 paragraph thesis on their opinion of the show/manga.

What say you? :0

PS: MLP isn't an anime so it doesn't count

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hey Sam! Chi might have left her glasses in the guest room. Could you check for me? If you can't find them it's not really a big deal, but if you do then could you mail them back? >_> thank you soooo much. Even when we're away from your home we seem to be taking up your time xD

Top Bottom