• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I made a pretty detailed post on why I wanted to go.

Plus your metaphor doesn't make sense... it only has two strikes but you still refuse to go lol. And how will you know if this one is good or not if you don't go to it?

:phone:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me? The third event just seals any future fate.
oro go so i can crush you in all 3 games while taking shots :yeahboi:
You are bad at everything though.
Hey, so I saw a post about a possible DBDC 2 for the 18th... is it going to happen? If not, then are they going to be any other tournaments happening in IL in the summer? I've been too busy with school for tournaments, but I'll be out after the 10th.

Also... I have to start posting in here more.
Yes you do!:)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
GTO. You're in for a treat.
its really nice i like it, ima put hayate no gaytoku and zero no tsugayma until i get far in/finish it.

edit: but FIRST im gonna start+finish the semester exam-weighted essay due tomorrow morning, cuz i wanna graduate.

edit 2: and get off smashboards bb stay freE

metroid1117

Smash Master
Yeah, we were looking at the 18th, but it's not set in stone yet. Nothing's really being planned beyond that, IL has been pretty dead lately.

Oh, Gio. http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/sto...-announces-retirement-on-twitter?ncid=webmail Shaq's retiring. :yeahboi:
Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to keep checking.

Metroid you should come with us to Genesis, they're having a pokemon puzzle league side tournament lol

Nah, I would but I don't have the money :(. It sounds like fun though. dookdigity (that's his YouTube username, anyway) messaged me on YouTube and said you mentioned me haha.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm back to being really bad at Melee. I think I complained about it to DLA too much today. Sorry DLA, I was just frustrated with myself. :(

In other news, Kenni, you have way too much time on your hands.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
So... I dunno how much I'll be going to tournaments this summer. I'm working a bunch trying to save up a grand for a trip to Cancun next spring break, and need to have that $1000 by the end of summer. And since I figured out that even drugs are cheaper than tournaments, it'd be a good first step to cut back on the tournaments.

I'm going to be following a budget and have my goal planned for almost a month ahead of the deadline (if I cut back on just about everything, it'll work), and if I'm ahead of that, I'll see if I can fit in a tournament.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
So... I dunno how much I'll be going to tournaments this summer. I'm working a bunch trying to save up a grand for a trip to Cancun next spring break, and need to have that $1000 by the end of summer. And since I figured out that even drugs are cheaper than tournaments, it'd be a good first step to cut back on the tournaments.

I'm going to be following a budget and have my goal planned for almost a month ahead of the deadline (if I cut back on just about everything, it'll work), and if I'm ahead of that, I'll see if I can fit in a tournament.
Le noez :( start hosting tournaments and we'll probably come. That way you don't have to pay for gas (you might even make some money off of venue fees)

KenniSpam!

Smash Master

^my ride to tourneys

Your house?
he lives in an apartment. the tourneys he held in his old house were lol though

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I can't wait until the top 3 posters in the IL PR thread are Gio/Harms/Kennispam...
lol gio will pass me up soon enough and i was the first person to respond to this thread. then again quik has more posts than me in this thread... how does that work? i bet half of those posts are just arty posting from quik's account.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm having a smashfest tomorrow starting at 5 p.m.. Everyone's welcome--come whenever, leave whenever.

335 High Point Ct.
Roselle, IL 60172

cell: 331-826-8473

Top Bottom