• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
How do you even namesearch when your name is 3 letters? I mean... having a 3 letter name is only for the coolest people, Ook, DLA, Oro, but you need at least 4 letters to name search!

Edit: Somewhere I misplaced my 4000th post. Sad day...

D

Deleted member

Attention Illinois!!

I am asking you because I know some of you guys are fans of Higurashi. I just finished season 2 and need an explanation of the ending(with little Miyo). Please PM me if you feel you have a good grasp of what happened.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Attention Illinois!!

I am asking you because I know some of you guys are fans of Higurashi. I just finished season 2 and need an explanation of the ending(with little Miyo). Please PM me if you feel you have a good grasp of what happened.
http://whentheycry.wikia.com/wiki/Frederica_Bernkastel

That has all your answers. Watch Umineko also, that kinda goes into why stuff in Higurashi happened.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
umineko sux tho

@your question-bernkastel goes back in time and gives takano a happy ending or some **** by saving her parents from being killed

i personally prefer to ignore the last 30 seconds

another edit:

DLA wrote at 12:50 AM on Mar 04, 2011:
If your wolf takes more than 3 stocks in the [ganon] crew battle, I will personally make sure that you get a spot on the IL wolf pack.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
in speaking of the wolf pack... neither Tano nor Quik were there to accept my challenge at MAS, do I move ahead of them?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
No DLA, that would be bull. I was the only person ranked 10 on the PR at MAS, so I had a bunch of challengers, and inevitably lost my spot to Norm, who lost it to Sago. This all happened after I had already challenged Oro to a Wolf PR match, but "lower people get priority" so there's no way for ranked 10 people to move up imo. We should really play tiebreaker matches to actually get a top 10, instead of two 5's, two 7's, and four 10's. Let the two people who don't make the top 10 but are ranked 10 now become HM's.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'm not sure what you're saying zwarm. I share 5th with Tano, and I wanted to do the tiebreaker but he wasn't there. So I get 5th now and Tano is 6th right?

Scythe

Smash Master
sothe prolly likes to listen to heavy metal when he's throwing rocks at windows

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Well, I got 1080p videos working :D Only doing 720p for now, but am definitely capable of 1080p. Just need a good reason to do so.

So gimme cool replays.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
He can arrive at any metra station, at any time there is a train coming.

So the question is: Can someone give Rob a ride to the tourney next week from a train station?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
SMYM complete. Dumbest pool ever, but loads of fun.
Pool 12
Darkrain
AnDale
IHaveSpaceBalls
Oro?!
AOB
????
In order of seeding. Top 4 out

Bracket
1st round Cunning Kitsune
1st round losers Smeesh
2nd Round losers Trail

sooooo hard.... :urg:

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Depends when and where!
Saturday morning/afternoonish. I get off of work at midnight on Friday, taking the first amtrak from Carbondale to union station that I can. From union station, I'm going to whoever can give me a ride. If no one does, I hope there's a station close to that mall, lol.

clowsui

Smash Legend
yeah guys I'm going to need a ride also from wherever I'm staying. I'll prolly say something in the skype group about it sooner or later

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Good **** Bisu! :)
BunBun entered me as that. I told him to enter me as Oro, and someone else was trying to get me to enter as Light Drizzle to counter the Dark Rain.
both players from winners finals in your pool?

ouch
Yes. Plus, SpaceBalls got bad seeding like me because of this and lost to Cosmo early in losers who ran a train on losers to get 2nd. Most ******** pool at this thing. There were some 1st seeds I could've **** on. Scythe also had a tough pool.

Spaceballs and I went last stock last hit every game except Game 1 that I won. Highlight of the tourney for me I naired him, he shot his charge shot and I powershielded it back at him. True combo.

Top Bottom