• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Superman's taking me on his back. He said there's room for one more who wants the spot?

Akashi

Smash Lord
So Melinda and I need a ride to EoL, can anyone please help us out? We can meet you guys wherever, but it'll be ideal if you guys can drop us off at any CTA line (Metra if it's early enough). I asked Ook, and he's down for it... but I think the tourney will end too late for us to get back via Metra :/. We'll pay for gas and all that jazz. Sorry for being a bother

Oro?!

Smash Hero
The majority of drivers are actually in the suburbs because it is a lot more necessary to own/drive a car out there... Also I told Clow that I would give him a ride so he should just go with Kappy when I am picking him up... If I had spots I would offer them.

clowsui

Smash Legend
The majority of drivers are actually in the suburbs because it is a lot more necessary to own/drive a car out there... Also I told Clow that I would give him a ride so he should just go with Kappy when I am picking him up... If I had spots I would offer them.
Okay, glad to know that's still the plan

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Rob would you need housing on saturday night though?
Um, possibly/probably. The latest amtrak train from union station heading south leaves at 8:00 pm on Saturday. If tourney runs fast and I make it to the train station by then, I won't need housing. If not, I would appreciate housing if possible.

On Saturday, I would arrive at union station at 9:00 AM. I would then be willing to metra/blueline/whatever to whoever would be willing to give me a ride.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Ok, if for some reason no one can give me a ride, would this plan work?

1. Arrive at Union Station at 9:00 AM.

2. Walk to Ogilvie Transportation Center to take the 10:35 AM Metra to Waukegan.

3. Arrive in Waukegan at 11:50

4. Someone from the venue comes and picks me up in Waukegan, (I believe it's about 3 miles from Gurnee.)

Scythe

Smash Master
Arthur's car is full atm with Arty, Quik, Scythe, Sago and Kain

Quik isn't 100% sure if he's going and will figure that out tomorrow.

ook

Smash Lord
Rob I can drive you from a metra station, and I'll see if I can house you for the night.

And Akashi/Meneil, I dunno if you have to get back to your house that night, but if I'm housing Rob I could probably house you too and drop everyone off at the metra in the morning

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Rob I can drive you from a metra station, and I'll see if I can house you for the night.

And Akashi/Meneil, I dunno if you have to get back to your house that night, but if I'm housing Rob I could probably house you too and drop everyone off at the metra in the morning
Ook is the best! Should I hop on that train to Waukegan that arrives at 11:50, or would something else be more convenient for you?

Buying my ticket to leave for chicago now.

ook

Smash Lord
The MD-N line to Libertyville at 11:42 would work the best.

man, pickin people up in libertyville to go to cyber arena... just like old times <3

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Zoze had it right, buy first, make plans later. I think I just got owned by spring break.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
The ticket would have been $32 up there, and $43 coming back. Considering the gas it would take to drive 12 hours it actually wasn't a bad trip at all. It would have cost me $75 just to get Chicago if I went by myself. This was my first Saturday where I didn't have my son, and I didn't have to work in literally a year and 3 months. Oh well. I legitimately tried Chicago, haha.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
The ticket would have been $32 up there, and $43 coming back. Considering the gas it would take to drive 12 hours it actually wasn't a bad trip at all. It would have cost me $75 just to get Chicago if I went by myself. This was my first Saturday where I didn't have my son, and I didn't have to work in literally a year and 3 months. Oh well. I legitimately tried Chicago, haha.
But...

damn =[

Scythe

Smash Master
Top Bottom