• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kirk

Smash Champion
Also, I lied...24th is the closing date. March 25th is when I wanted to move, so that Friday.

And its all good ook. Good to hear you got a car again at least! Get that job!!! And no, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to house any bums lol.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Haha awesome, thanks guys. That should enough people...I GUESS. I'll have more details when the date gets closer, but yeah, March 25th...excitement!

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Sothe do you know how to play Texas/Omaha, gambling games like that? We could be Rounders.
Unless Omaha has different rules from Texas Hold em, yes. I wouldn't mind learning the inside to it though. Teach me?

Haha awesome, thanks guys. That should enough people...I GUESS. I'll have more details when the date gets closer, but yeah, March 25th...excitement!
Good to hear man! Soon you will be free! FREE! ...With lots of responsibilities lol

Sago

Smash Lord
ill help you move in. i have nothing else in my life.

also scythe. i probably cant go to smym this weekend. im dont even have rent this month so i really cant afford it. sorry :( ill let you know if anything changes

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Dang it Chicago. I told you about the Southern IL tournament as a joke. I didn't expect anyone to actually consider coming.

I enjoy winning local touranments with huge pay outs :)

so yeah, stay away.

Scythe

Smash Master
ill help you move in. i have nothing else in my life.

also scythe. i probably cant go to smym this weekend. im dont even have rent this month so i really cant afford it. sorry :( ill let you know if anything changes
:O

kyleeeee heeeelp

Sago

Smash Lord
I may or may not get a paycheck by friday. If so then i can go, because i desperatley need a melee tourney in my life. But taking my car is questionable because its in **** shape right now.

Scythe wana try to drive to them or something?

I think i might be either: A) Quiting Smash
B) Quiting MK
C) Quiting Brawl and Picking up Melee
I cant even remember what life is like without smash. But i kinda want to find out. 4 years of consistant tournies (2-4) a month is too much for me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I may or may not get a paycheck by friday. If so then i can go, because i desperatley need a melee tourney in my life. But taking my car is questionable because its in **** shape right now.

B) Quiting MK
I cant even remember what life is like without smash. But i kinda want to find out. 4 years of consistant tournies (2-4) a month is too much for me.
I recommend Oro's idea on maybe easing up. Up to you ultimately.

And tbh I can't remember what life was like before I played Smash either, if it helps out.

:(

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
If I didn't pick up Smash, I would have spent all of my money on Subway instead of tournaments.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Smash is a really good outlet, and a nice hobby too. Just don't let it out prioritize other things that are important... I say just easing up on tourneys, and going once a month/bi-monthly.

edit: Or at least go to smashfests, that way you won't have to pay for entrance fees and stuff. I'd miss you too much if you decided to stop going altogether!

Scythe

Smash Master

B) Quiting MK
driving to them would prolly be fine with me. I prolly wouldn't be able to take the metra in the morning though.

Scythe

Smash Master
One of you should let Chris or Money know that you want rides. right now there are 5 of us for 2 cars, so we have room tho.
i don't have either of their numbers and it really depends on if sago can drive us to you guys.

also cosmo wants a ride too

Top Bottom