• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
You can make long posts just don't sound like a ****** or post anything that will make anyone say Sothe Sucks. You know you obviously can't please me, so do it for everyone else. ;)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
gay

[gey] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, adverb
–adjective
1.having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

2.bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

3.given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

4.licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

5.homosexual.

6.of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
–noun
7.a homosexual person, especially a male.
–adverb
8.in a gay manner.

Use gay in a Sentence
See images of gay
Search gay on the Web
Origin:
1275–1325; 1950–55 for def. 5; Middle English gai < Old French < Germanic; compare Old High German gāhi fast, sudden

—Related forms
gay·ness, noun
non·gay, adjective
qua·si-gay, adjective

—Synonyms
1. gleeful, jovial, glad, joyous, happy, cheerful, sprightly, blithe, airy, light-hearted; vivacious, frolicsome, sportive, hilarious. Gay, jolly, joyful, merry describe a happy or light-hearted mood. Gay suggests a lightness of heart or liveliness of mood that is openly manifested: when hearts were young and gay. Jolly indicates a good-humored, natural, expansive gaiety of mood or disposition: a jolly crowd at a party. Joyful suggests gladness, happiness, rejoicing: joyful over the good news. Merry is often interchangeable with gay : a merry disposition; a merry party; it suggests, even more than the latter, convivial animated enjoyment. 2. brilliant.

—Antonyms
1. unhappy, mournful.

—Usage note
In addition to its original and continuing senses of “merry, lively” and “bright or showy,” gay has had various senses dealing with sexual conduct since the 17th century. A gay woman was a prostitute, a gay man a womanizer, a gay house a brothel. This sexual world included homosexuals too, and gay as an adjective meaning “homosexual” goes back at least to the early 1900s. After World War II, as social attitudes toward sexuality began to change, gay was applied openly by homosexuals to themselves, first as an adjective and later as a noun. Today, the noun often designates only a male homosexual: gays and lesbians. The word has ceased to be slang and is not used disparagingly. Homosexual as a noun is sometimes used only in reference to a male.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I don't even know anymore. Even I'm lost as to what's happening.

But...but...long posts that sound ******** is why I AM Sothe! You can never be pleased by anything. ANYTHING!! *sobs*

Nobody likes me...*sniff* no body wants to be my friend. *sob* I WISH I WAS DEAD!

*hangs self*

Scythe

Smash Master
Arthur's car is full as far as i know
hmm didn't ook say he could house you guys? but yeah i think the tourney should finish fine assuming there's enough set-ups

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
FunMonkeyDisease (Sago)'s match history

Jan 27 5:11 PM Almo Win +176 5 ur MK is kinda bad u got away with lots of stuff. gg's. dont spam shuttle loop so much, you'll get punished hard for that if you ever go offline

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
FunMonkeyDisease (Sago)'s match history

Jan 27 5:11 PM Almo Win +176 5 ur MK is kinda bad u got away with lots of stuff. gg's. dont spam shuttle loop so much, you'll get punished hard for that if you ever go offline
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Get good, Sago. You'll never get away with that **** offline.

D

Deleted member

rPSI is such a beast as making banners.

Check out the banner he made in my sig for the tournament I hyped here. I'm loving the unknown transforming link. :3

Also, free housing at the venue. Plenty of room for all y'all.

:cool:

Arty

Smash Lord
I look like Quik

Edit: Now come to think of it, I don't think I've ever met you Auspher. For some reason I was confusing you with Pane (EC guy) :/

Top Bottom