• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
a couple people who haven't been to events should just be offthe list by now

Arty

Smash Lord
I see all the OoS Falcos are coming to Chicago!

Bc of work and school though, I'm usually only free Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays :(

How long are you staying?

Maybe we can have a mini smashfest or something Thursday/Friday before we head off to Michigan!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
til wed i believe =(. Could you get in contact w/ kain for me? I want to test something out with him.

btw which other falcos have stopped by here?

Arty

Smash Lord
Clowsui was just here this week vacationing lol

And Kain checks this thread so he'll probably respond, or you can just PM him I guess

Oro?!

Smash Hero
So Red, about what we were talking about last night with ROB's downsmash and how punishable it is if completely shielded, here's the frame data.

Hitbox Out: Frame 4
Hitbox End: Frame 16
Move End: Frame 37

Yeahhhh.
shield drop 7 frames
opponent acts on frame 24

there are worse things but 13 frames of punish is quite a bit.

How fast do characters jump OOS in Brawl lol. it seems like characters can drop their shield faster than they jump.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
shield drop 7 frames
opponent acts on frame 24

there are worse things but 13 frames of punish is quite a bit.

How fast do characters jump OOS in Brawl lol. it seems like characters can drop their shield faster than they jump.
DLA told me Ganon's ftilt is 12 or 13 frames, so yeah, that sounds about right. That's still a lot of vunerable frames though. I'm not sure how many frames jump OOS is, but it seems about the same speed as dropping shield.

Arty

Smash Lord
Lmao at Rob

Speaking of Power Rankings though, we'll start discussing the next update/new panelists/WI/all that jazz after GSS!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
y arent i on the wolf pr

THE DEFEAT OF JEALOUS BASS' KENNISPAM'S BAND MEMBERS CAUSES HIM TO FLY INTO A RAGE

Aggro +23
Camp +40
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO +9001

accepting mm's up to $10

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Man Link, your Spot dodge is top tier, but the rest of you isn't. :/

@Zwarm: I guess he can get something off after he drops shield, I'll remember that.

clowsui

Smash Legend
My shoutouts (clicky click):

For those of you whose number I don't have and to those who do, just the mass text I sent yesterday said again:

Thank you all so so much for being so hospitable, friendly and just all around awesome during my visit. It's hard to put into words just how appreciative I am. Yes, the city was amazing, but beyond that the people were absolutely wonderful also. I'm looking forward to the next time we meet!
-

For the record, I'm planning on hosting a tournament in August. It'll probably involve some sort of inside joke between us lol, so naturally it will be a "feat. IL" tournament. Keep your eyes peeled at that point in time!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
My shoutouts (clicky click):

For those of you whose number I don't have and to those who do, just the mass text I sent yesterday said again:

Thank you all so so much for being so hospitable, friendly and just all around awesome during my visit. It's hard to put into words just how appreciative I am. Yes, the city was amazing, but beyond that the people were absolutely wonderful also. I'm looking forward to the next time we meet!
-

For the record, I'm planning on hosting a tournament in August. It'll probably involve some sort of inside joke between us lol, so naturally it will be a "feat. IL" tournament. Keep your eyes peeled at that point in time!
With a date that vague, I can't help but be there! :p

Scythe

Smash Master
I do not know what you are talking about kirk. Let us discuss something else

Top Bottom