• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Cubs vs. Sox games are a no-go, I'm sure my aunt sold those tickets to her friends already. Cubs vs Cards is a maybe, I've been to a lot of those games and yeah they're pretty hype. Not sure if she's sold those yet though.

Oh and I forgot to mention the one prerequisite to going with me to a Cubs game... you need to be willing to bring me beers LOL

these are wrigley field bleachers seats guys! beer is required.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
^^^^
And that is the difference between a true Cubs fan and the loads of people who just like going to Cubs games rofl. You NEED a beer at a baseball game. Man you suck. I don't care that it's Wrigley.

Also there are only 6 Cardinals games at Wrigley this year it looks like on their schedule.

1 last thing for Diego. BULLS ARE IN ****ING FIRST PLACE **** YEA!

Akashi

Smash Lord
Cubs vs. Sox games are a no-go, I'm sure my aunt sold those tickets to her friends already. Cubs vs Cards is a maybe, I've been to a lot of those games and yeah they're pretty hype. Not sure if she's sold those yet though.

Oh and I forgot to mention the one prerequisite to going with me to a Cubs game... you need to be willing to bring me beers LOL

these are wrigley field bleachers seats guys! beer is required.
deal, but I wont drink with you =)

Quik17

Smash Ace
I don't care that it's Wrigley.
What's that supposed to mean? Wrigley is amazing!

The Cubs are also playing the Yankees this year at home. I'm guessing those tickets are a no-go as well DLA?

Edit: When are you gonna start selling them? I'll go with you to one! / and I can just buy you some beer at Wrigley although if I remember correctly, they probably cost a fortune lol

Scythe

Smash Master
1 last thing for Diego. BULLS ARE IN ****ING FIRST PLACE **** YEA!
Yeeaaah! I"ve been hyping them all year!

and yeah let's figure something out!! I should be free for most MWF games and prolly for sunday games morning games on tues thurs would be no go for me.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
^^^^
And that is the difference between a true Cubs fan and the loads of people who just like going to Cubs games rofl. You NEED a beer at a baseball game. Man you suck. I don't care that it's Wrigley.
wow only you would say something like this. you saltier than the peanuts we gonna be eating.

WE OUT

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
I asked my aunt if she had friday or weekend tickets for a sox/cards/yankees game. Just waiting to hear back

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
been training wolf on wifi

by the time summer comes around and ill actually be able to go to tournaments again, im getting wolf pack'd :yeahboi:

justkevin09

Smash Rookie
so ive been playing brawlz for around 5 months and as far as wi-fail goes im pretty good. I have been asked to come to tournaments but unfortunately i can't drive cause my license has been taken from me. however i will be getting it back in around a month so... i was wondering where the **** the brawlz at in IL i live in Hinsdale which is 16 miles west of chicago... I would really like to play some more challenging players so if anyone wants to PM me please feel free

justkevin09

Smash Rookie
ya i dont come on this website too much and havent been to an offline tourney yet i am sometimes on AIB chat but my home site is BFC

Top Bottom