• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Scythe

Smash Master
that video is a joke right? at some point she starts explaining the days of the week

Scythe

Smash Master
enough with the damn pictures people

also everyone involved with going to GSS should prolly check out the travel thread to make sure everything is good with their car/spot

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Higurashi is weird, but good at the same time. In fact, it's so good that you almost forget it's weird.

Umineko is just straight up weird

SothE700k

Smash Lord
There used to be a kid that rode on a BMX bike around in my neighborhood that taped a boombox to his bike and blared it everywhere. We thought it was the coolest thing around.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I came here to say WTF XYLESS LFJAIOGJR
Higurashi is weird, but good at the same time. In fact, it's so good that you almost forget it's weird.

Umineko is just straight up weird
Higurashi is so good.
I've heard good things about Umineko but I keep forgetting it exists so I haven't watched it yet :/
I'm currently (finally) watching Cowboy Bebop :O :O

Xyless

Smash Master
Don't be, it'll be blown over by...well, I can't say the weekend, because it'll revive itself on Fridays, but any other time, it'll be dead.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
My aunt has Cubs season tickets that she can't use, and she's selling tickets for any game of the season for $5 a piece.

So who wants to go with me to a Cubs game for $5?

Scythe

Smash Master
Don't be, it'll be blown over by...well, I can't say the weekend, because it'll revive itself on Fridays, but any other time, it'll be dead.
lololol and like i said before Tom I'll def grab a ticket we need to figure out a date though.

get on this arthur!

Top Bottom