• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Bring on more Lucario! :colorful: Arty, Kirby/Lucario MM at EoL this weekend?

Sago

Smash Lord
I dropped Lucario because too many people from around here picked him up, even if I was the first one to do it. Real talk.

:peach:
I started picking up lucario almost a year and a half ago. So you either need to admit that your 2nd. Or admit that im still wisconsin and in turn not from your area....leaving you first once more.

Choose your fate :charizard:

Akashi

Smash Lord
I will accept and beat any Ike or Lucario in a $MM as my Marth. Get at me!

Kain I will get my revenge in that Ike ditto. No more throwing out nairs in front of you... you just power shield :(. Time for some retreating nairs!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I started picking up lucario almost a year and a half ago. So you either need to admit that your 2nd. Or admit that im still wisconsin and in turn not from your area....leaving you first once more.

Choose your fate :charizard:
Shiiiiii son, the ultimatium, I see?

I choose being the second Lucario, I want you to be IL. :)

I will accept and beat any Ike or Lucario in a $MM as my Marth. Get at me!

Kain I will get my revenge in that Ike ditto. No more throwing out nairs in front of you... you just power shield :(. Time for some retreating nairs!
Soooo... you'll beat people in a MU that's probably 60:40 in your advantage that you play semi often considering Melinda plays both characters? Sounds.... fair.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Zwarm said:
Soooo... you'll beat people in a MU that's probably 60:40 in your advantage that you play semi often considering Melinda plays both characters? Sounds.... fair.
You're right, I should be overly confident in MUs I have no practice in. DERP DERP

Why point out the obvious? lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
You're right, I should be overly confident in MUs I have no practice in. DERP DERP

Why point out the obvious? lol
That's exactly what I said and sound like. herp derp

I'm just saying, why would anyone want to take the MM when it's clearly in your advantage?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Shiiiiii son, the ultimatium, I see?

I choose being the second Lucario, I want you to be IL. :)

It's not a 60:40. At least this is what I got from when Trela talked about his game with haze.

@Akashi: I take that as a challenge, I accept it.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Zwarm said:
I'm just saying, why would anyone want to take the MM when it's clearly in your advantage?
Because...

Red Ryu said:
@Akashi: I take that as a challenge, I accept it.
People like Ryu and myself exist? D: If someone tells me they can instantly beat me (or my character), I take that as a challenge. I don't mind confidence, so long as it doesn't come off as super-cocky-douchebag confident

@Ryu: Sounds good :0 $MM $3 next time we meet! I'll go $1 if you want though

edit: Marth vs. Lucario is a clear 55:45 in Marth's favor, and 55:45 for Lucario if Marth isn't PERFECT with his spacing. Lucario can mess up soooooooooooooo much against Marth simply because of his weight and his floatyness (not a lot of opportunity to chain attacks together). I won't write up everything else, but yeah... it's not as hard as you may think.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Because...

People like Ryu and myself exist? D: If someone tells me they can instantly beat me (or my character), I take that as a challenge. I don't mind confidence, so long as it doesn't come off as super-cocky-douchebag confident

@Ryu: Sounds good :0 $MM $3 next time we meet! I'll go $1 if you want though

edit: Marth vs. Lucario is a clear 55:45 in Marth's favor, and 55:45 for Lucario if Marth isn't PERFECT with his spacing. Lucario can mess up soooooooooooooo much against Marth simply because of his weight and his floatyness (not a lot of opportunity to chain attacks together). I won't write up everything else, but yeah... it's not as hard as you may think.
Close enough ratio wise. Done, I'll do this.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I feel an urge to tell the masses and express my giddiness...

The bank just accepted my offer after I called their bluff. I'm going to own a house within 30 days.

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
OH DARN ITS A NEW CHIWI PR FOR FEBRUARY 2011

0. Pause Button :troll:
1. Kain :wolf:
2. Sago :metaknight:
3. Arty :falco:
4. Fatboy :metaknight:
5. Hunger :wario:
6. DLA :metaknight::ganondorf:
7. YoshQ :metaknight::luigi2:
8. Kennispam :sheik::metaknight:
9. Grimace :snake:
10. Akashi :marth::snake:
11. Kirk :ike:
12. Kappy :kirby2:
13. Meneil :ike:
14. Akiro :sheik:
15 (tie). Scythe :lucario: / Oro :marth:

HM'S
Jordan :lucas:
Justin :lucario:
Zwarm :rob:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Take me off honorable mention.

Edit: you also didn't list Kappy, Moozle, or Dajayman as HMs, good job on forgetting people who place better or on par with me.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ecchi PR

0. PSG
1. No Bra
2. KissXSis
3. Sekirei
4. Love Hina
5. To-Love-Ru
6. Rosario+Vampire
7. Mayoi Neko Overrun
8. Mahoromantic
9. Omamori Himari

HM

Ranma 1/2
B Gata H Kei

_Kain_

Smash Champion
There is a EoL thread its in the MW tourny thread. Also good shiet Kirk gl with that

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
12. Kappy :kirby:

ur gud @ reading
Don't care point still stands, you leave people off. Not to mention you remain as inconsistent as ever using a single tournament for a PR, then when Josh beat you in the past you said that we should do overall and that you had a better track record.

Stop making these.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Well, actually Justin, I don't remember the last time Jared entered other than SiiS4, Moozle came to one tournament in recent history, and Kappy is listed. Assuming there's a 2 tournament minimum on it, everyone else meets that. And I don't see any reason why he would remove you simply because you asked, this is Kenni we're talking about. He has no obligation to fulfill your request, as well as no desire. Unfortunately, this is also the first time I can at least mostly agree with his rankings. Not that I agree that he decides to do it without any consultation and believes people will take him seriously, but it doesn't seem absurdly out of whack.

In other news Kirk, good ****. Work them hard reads ;) LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT SMASHFEST IS!

*edit* Oh wait, you're better than Gorman? Kay. GL getting ANYONE to believe that.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I feel an urge to tell the masses and express my giddiness...

The bank just accepted my offer after I called their bluff. I'm going to own a house within 30 days.

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O
MINDGAMES SONNY!!!!!!!!!

That's so cool kirk. Congratulations man.

Top Bottom