• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
im 90% sure that school days has given me erectile dysfunction. all traces of that anime should be dismembered and sent on a boat to nowhere with the creator of that abomination, so they can be alone, together forever

psg wont have a 2nd season

Zwarm

Smash Hero
im 90% sure that school days has given me erectile dysfunction. all traces of that anime should be dismembered and sent on a boat to nowhere with the creator of that abomination, so they can be alone, together forever

Best. Post. Ever.

****ing School Days.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
i dont think ill be able to sleep tonight

that show is so ****ing bad

sooooooo bad
My new hero! LOL. By the way, Dajayman, there actually is ecchi in School Days. I actually watched it, real talk. It's just the ending that's bad.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

See why I view the series as a comedy?

It's hilariously bad with plot twists.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Sheik's DACUS is the only DACUS I have never performed in my life. Every character who has a good DACUS I am capable of performing their DACUS very consistently (or all the time with easy DACUSes like Snake's, Jigglypuff's, and Link's), yet I haven't even done a single Sheik DACUS... :(

Top Bottom