• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

SothE700k

Smash Lord
You're speaking to someone that doesn't even like anime as a whole...And it came from A troll.
Catch 22?

You started the official Arcana Heart avatar hell that will continue to make IL look like a bunch of pedos and weaboos.
Congratulations, Barns!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
As an extension of that, I started the Arcana Heart 3 hype, so it's partially my fault too. I'm sorry I turned Kyle into a pedo weaboo everyone. :(

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I hate you, Kyle.

ISA was the most planky I've ever played, it was probably due to 40 hours of no sleep, so instead of thinking, I just planked. :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Posts from this page:

WI
WI
IL
IL
WI
WI
WI
WI
WI
IL
WI

We might as well just rename the thread.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Actually, the picture helps me in listening to it. BTW, this is an awesome song, Sothe. Gonna plug my earphones in and go write a poem, now!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
This is what I listen to when I write poems
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

Btw, let's start a band. I can kind of play harmonica and ukulele and drums and I can whistle pretty well.
We're actually in the process of making a band right now, no joke. We've got me and Kyle on guitar, Warren on bass and vocals (and like, every other imaginable instrument), and now... Ook on drums?

The problem is, I'm pretty sure we're too lazy to actually get together and play though. But if you guys want to bring your instruments to my house during my next smashfest, we can jam and junk. I have a drumset too.

Top Bottom