• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Out of curiosity, in our quest for a new tournament venue, has anyone tried Dean's Dugout? It's the venue in Naperville that Zec held the Brawl tournament in Summer '08. From what I remember it was a really nice venue.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
DISKA BOUT TO GO IN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

caps

Akashi

Smash Lord
Fixed ;3

In all seriousness though

$20 MONEY MATCH FEATURING DISKA AND MAH BOI KENNIS PAM!

Where's the hype IL? Where. Is. It. ?
Are you kidding me? Diska chokes SO hard offline... as long as Kenni doesn't get angry (which is like 99% going to happen lol), he'll lose. Also, if Kenni goes MK, then Diska will probably win. Can we coach though?

Akashi

Smash Lord
Out of curiosity, in our quest for a new tournament venue, has anyone tried Dean's Dugout? It's the venue in Naperville that Zec held the Brawl tournament in Summer '08. From what I remember it was a really nice venue.
I don't think anyone has tried yet. That venue was definitely boss, but it was a tad small... it probably wouldn't fit 30 ppl comfortably tbh.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Are you kidding me? Diska chokes SO hard offline... as long as Kenni doesn't get angry (which is like 99% going to happen lol), he'll lose. Also, if Kenni goes MK, then Diska will probably win. Can we coach though?
Don't listen to the guy, it's the drugs talking. You seriously think Kenni's MK is that trash? I mean, it's DISKA. Also, idc about coaching, but I don't see it helping any. You can't coach awful. (OOOOOH)

DISKA BOUT TO GO IN YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Sorry Kain, only place Diska's going is AiBs Free Play.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I don't think coaching would be too fair. I mean, I am the greatest coach of all time, I just don't follow my own advice, and Kenni has.... ???????????????

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Booooo don't coach.

This $MM should remain pristine and untouched by mankind, just like the magnificent snowy expanses of the land known as Wisconsin.

Scythe

Smash Master
Booooo don't coach.

This $MM should remain pristine and untouched by mankind, just like the magnificent snowy expanses of the land known as Wisconsin.
THis is a good post.
and Diska's got this **** mang

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Who's going to coach him? Akashi? Kennis could go RANDOM and win this MM, easy money. In fact, I think he should bust out that Wario, just for lols. I want AT LEAST one down smash kill if you do, Kennis.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Well Diskobra obviously needs the coaching if you think Kennispam will **** him. Including the MM Kennispam/Diskobra are doing, two more people need to coach MM on top of that. This needs to have a ton of money involved in it and needs to be hyped up as much as possible!

I'll have to be cheerleading for the underdog, DISKOOOOOOOOOBRA!!!

King~

Smash Champion
iight its wendsday and i dont know my plans to get to the tourney

can i get a ride, preferably with one of the blue line people(Arty, Sago?)

Dajayman

I don't think coaching is cheap and gay, it's just a way for a better player to help improve, give knowledge, and give hindsight to another player.

Plus as I said, a coaching MM on top of Diskobra's/Kenni's MM will just add more hype. And don't worry about convincing Diskobra, I got that under control. ;3

Arty

Smash Lord
King and whoever else, Sago said he can take you guys so just get in touch with him.

The earliest I can leave is probably 1, if that. So if I do end up going and someone still needs a ride I'll check the thread I guess.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Sponge said:
Don't listen to the guy, it's the drugs talking. You seriously think Kenni's MK is that trash? I mean, it's DISKA. Also, idc about coaching, but I don't see it helping any. You can't coach awful. (OOOOOH)
I don't think Kenni's MK is trash, but Diska gave Zozefup the d*ck when he played him. I think Diska has a really bad MU complex, but he's alright against MK.

Dajayman

I laughed when Diskobra was johning about Captain Falcon's uair and jab cancel shenangians, lolol. :laugh:

Sago if you have room for me then let me know.
My number is (773) 820-0969. (I don't have texting)

I don't need to go early so if there's no room for me that's fine, I'll go with Arty.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
If he shows up, we pressure him into the MM.
If he doesn't show up, he loses whatever small amount of credibility he had and is an eternal *****.

Win/win imo

Top Bottom