• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Do they fight in a wind tunnel?
I find it sad that only I get this reference.
I really must be a weeaboo...

Still, I approve of Zwarm's hot avatar...who happens to be Kikyo from Inuyasha.
But I miss Jordan's old avatar, it used to make me lol. :(

Dajayman

We do need to smoke some ganj. ;3
And I'm lovin' that video. <3 <3 <3

Damnit Ook, I guess I'm the only one here who has watched Inuyasha...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I find it sad that only I get this reference.
I really must be a weeaboo...

Still, I approve of Zwarm's hot avatar...who happens to be Kikyo from Inuyasha.
But I miss Jordan's old avatar, it used to make me lol. :(
Umm, I don't watch Inuyashi, and my avatar is not from it. It's Maori from Arcana Heart 3.

Dajayman

I know she's from SLB3, but she looks really similar to Kikyo from Inuyasha.

She also looks like that hot ghost chick from To-Love-Ru. ;3

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Arcana Heart 3 looks so legit. So from the two people who have it now (Kirk and Barns).

Does it live up to the hype? Because if it does, I'm gonna snag my own copy.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I have it, Kyle doesn't. It definitely lives up to the hype, too bad it doesn't work on 360 because they're region locked. It only works on PS3, so save your money.

Dajayman

NOOOOO! Sadface! :(

You should totally bring your PS3 and AH3 to MAS, Zwarm. I want to try it out! Who do you think I should use? Who is the most kawaii~ loli in the game?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You know what your problem is, Spongejordan? You got it set to "M" for "Mini"!

Also stfu about banning stuff in this thread, please. Let people talk about what they want. If you don't like it, put them on ignore. Lord knows I hated when you guys spammed anti-religion banter here, and I'm not particularly fond of the anime talk either... but your word (or the majority) =/= the law.

Edit: My word =/= law either! But I'm throwing out my .02 xD
Stop using logic guy who is dating his sister.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I think this was a classic case of "I'm not entirely sure this was a case of sarcasm" on the internet.

Either he remembers and he's playing along.

Or he doesn't remember and actually took it seriously.

Akashi IS a loose cannon ready to explode, after all. Any minute now, he'll unleash a strangling of incredible proportions on me, like the which you've never heard nor seen. Let's all just pray that Akashi does not kill me in my sleep tonight. Amen.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Meeting with the aliens soon.

IL is so uptight. Yall need to stop calling each other out so much. And maybe smoke some ganj

New Shuffling vid. Everyone check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHv7LI9VE-0
****ing LOL! You know how IL Melee do though. They up in the green machine.

New Vid is extremely legit.

Sothe, AH3 is extremely good. I wish I was able to play it.

Akashi

Smash Lord
@Red Ryu: I will not, for I am a Jedi. I eliminate all emotion, so you'll never know when I'm trolling or not. I merely act normal so I can fit in - I absorb all that is around me, like a leech, and regurgitate your rules and regulations, so that you think I'm one of you. :)

I also like turtles. :D

Spongebob JordanPants said:
Let's all just pray that Akashi does not kill me in my sleep tonight. Amen.
God won't save you now! :c

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I know this is COMPLETELY random, but can you imagine Kappy's fighting stance? He'd be constantly tapping his foot LOL xDDD
I missed this earlier. Actually, his fighting stance would be switching his weight from one foot to the other back and forth like he usually does. Why would he be tapping his foot? Also, somehow LOL would come into play while fighting. XD

In other news, new avy again, I'm liking Scharlachrot more now in AH3. :)

Akashi

Smash Lord
I missed this earlier. Actually, his fighting stance would be switching his weight from one foot to the other back and forth like he usually does. Why would he be tapping his foot? Also, somehow LOL would come into play while fighting. XD

In other news, new avy again, I'm liking Scharlachrot more now in AH3. :)

Idk, he always taps his foot out of ADD when he sits during a Brawl match. :0

edit: or was it curling his toes... I don't remember now!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yeah, when he sits he does that. When he stands, he usually shifts weight on his feet back and forth. Why would he be sitting in a fighting stance?

Also, this entire conversation sounds completely stupid, and I apologize to Klappy in advance. <3

Akashi

Smash Lord
Yeah, when he sits he does that. When he stands, he usually shifts weight on his feet back and forth. Why would he be sitting in a fighting stance?

Also, this entire conversation sounds completely stupid, and I apologize to Klappy in advance. <3
Kappy sitting down during his fighting stance would be even more hilarious... xD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
If Kappy moved on like a chair or something it would be amazing. Kappy would either have to have a computer chair, a wheelchair, one of those electric hoverround chairs old people use, or somehow get a regular chair to scrape along the ground and cause a lot of sparks.

Screw you Zwarm for changing to the Scharlachrot Avy. :( I might just change mine because Zenia is boring.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That would be his Hadouken. LOLouken. It shoots a word bubble with LOL! but it's kinda like Dan or Chun Li where it goes like 5 feet and is really small because Kappy sucks.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
What about his Shoreyukan, LOLyukan? He would yell out LOL! and do a jumping punch straight up in the air, except Klappy's white, so he can't jump that high, so the attack sucks.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
well he is in a chair, so there should be 3 versions of the attack, one where he does the animation and falls over on you, one where he stands up on the chair while punching, and one where he jumps 3 ft off of the chair. It's a pretty legit anti air yo! Straight up Dragon Punch.

LOLouken
LOLyuken

keep em coming!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well, of course he needs to have the LOLgendary Taunt. In the style of Dan's Legendary Taunt, Klappy gets out of his chair, LOL's, attempts to do the SammyTown Shuffle, fails, then sits back down in his chair, looking defeated.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
ROFL, this! His intro would be something like, "Wouldn't it be cool if I won?"
Fix'd. Klappy needs to have proper grammar. ;)

Another one of his attacks could be the "You don't know Kirby!" A special that puts him into rage mode, where his attacks do 1.5x the damage for a short period of time, and it also increases the sizes of his LOLoukens.

Just cuz we can, Jake's taunt idea would actually do something in this mode, because Klappy rages about pocket MK's as well. :)

Top Bottom