• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Just make sure that I'm higher, because I'm the only person who won against the start button at this tournament lol.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
And ONCE AGAIN, we're right back to the conversation of YEP. You guessed it.

ANIME.
This got me a warning while the things Dajayman and Kennispam get away with what they say?

Sounds like the American Government.
**** THAT, THE MAN HOLDIN ME DOWN!!
FIRST AMENDMENT! FREE SPEECH! I'm just a mutha****a trying to make it in this town and I'm getting heat from the po-po!

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Sago and Arty both said that they're not giving Jared any more rides until he stops talking about ecchi.

Also Sothe, I'm pretty sure your infraction was for that extremely violent GIF you posted lol.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Because it's destroyed this thread! Ask everyone!

Oh, and I'm so sorry that imagery is inappropriate. Way to keep me from expressing myself, mods. Geez.

He really should, no joke. SPAM anyone?

Sago and Arty both said that they're not giving Jared any more rides until he stops talking about ecchi.

Also Sothe, I'm pretty sure your infraction was for that extremely violent GIF you posted lol.
First off, bravo to Sago and Arty. Hats off to you both.

And second off, the world sees it enough with real life. Heck, if it's not right in their face, it's in a movie or a game. Now pieces of paper can't repeatedly shoot themselves?

EDIT: C'mon people. Be realistic for crying out loud.

EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind, paper shooting themselves constantly because the end of the world has come thanks to walmart isn't realistic.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
If posting a man shooting himself in the face repeatedly while bleeding all over the floor is how you "express" yourself, then I think I'll avoid you from now on......... (damn it Sothe)

edit: though that's pretty much the same exact thing as a high school girl stabbing herself in the head repeatedly, which has been posted here on a few occasions...

SothE700k

Smash Lord
*sigh* I didn't mean shooting yourself or other people is fine, it's called an image to express context. Like an art piece. Don't twist it.

That's true, other disturbing things have shown up here...

EDIT: Bias to the extreme. Anime chicks can stab themselves in the face but a piece of paper from South Park can't shoot himself over and over.

Makes perfect sense!

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
The same way people can remove you from the premises for what you say on their property, the servers are privately owned by individuals. These individuals don't have to let you access their forums if they don't want to. Freedom of speech does not exist on the internet, anything can be censored due to its nature as being data held on private servers.

*edit* Also, there's a difference between implying that she's stabbing herself in the head and actually animating some guy shooting himself in the head. And either way, it's up to the mods to determine what is and is not against the rules.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Well I guess I'm never going to another tournament again unless it's in Chicago. My ecchi addiction is too intense for me to stop talking about it.

And I get infracted all the time Soth, I currently have 3 infraction points.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
So stabbing yourself is fine but shooting yourself is not? The only difference is the weapon! Can someone EXPLAIN this to me about that difference!?

Freedom of speech gone from the internet? Oh I disagree, you'll see stuff everywhere around the internet. There's more than this forum around. And unless I turn into a weaboo I can't say anything else without infraction penalties around here!

Wow.

Well I guess I'm never going to another tournament again unless it's in Chicago. My ecchi addiction is too intense for me to stop talking about it.

And I get infracted all the time Soth, I currently have 3 infraction points.
You're full of **** and you know it. You just want to keep talking about drawn boobs. Go ahead and like ecchi, none of my business. But when it's being shoved down our throats all the time, I'm surprised you're not banned from here yet.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
If I ever have to hack onto Arty's account to say something to Jared, I wonder what his password is?

Anyone have any ideas where I should start guessing?

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Gone for 2 hours and I miss all this?

This got me a warning while the things Dajayman and Kennispam get away with what they say?

FIRST AMENDMENT! FREE SPEECH! I'm just a mutha****a trying to make it in this town and I'm getting heat from the po-po!
Logged in as KenniSpam!
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD **** ARTY/SAGO

Jared should get a warning every time he says "ecchi" though. Seriously.
this x1000000

And no one here is a weebo
yo, and fixed

If I ever have to hack onto Arty's account to say something to Jared, I wonder what his password is?

Anyone have any ideas where I should start guessing?
sOl1dSnAk3lUvR4lYPh69?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

That was not appropriate of an image, while I do know most people here are old enough to handle it. We don't let people see that who are younger and stumble onto that stuff.

Which is why I reported it to be removed.

Arty

Smash Lord
I don't know if I'm going yet Jared

In other news:

I will never use snake again! EVER! Moving on to bigger and better secondaries

:lucario:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Well, that wasn't the only reason, to be honest, I just stopped using him, I guess he wasn't that much fun for me anymore. Peach and ROB are more fun. :3

I still use Lucario from time to time though.

Top Bottom