• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
You know that Kirby ditto is happening, Sago! And I'll take you up on that Samus MM, too!

Scythe

Smash Master
I feel an urge to tell the masses and express my giddiness...

The bank just accepted my offer after I called their bluff. I'm going to own a house within 30 days.

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O
oh hell yeah

Akashi

Smash Lord
Accepting 100% of money matchs as samus

Also looking for mm's as:
Snake
Luigi
Kirby
Diddy
Lucario
Ike
I will $MM any and all of those chars, including a separate $MM of Samus vs. Marth. I need the practice :D

edit: To be more specific, I've never seen your Diddy/Luigi/Kirby in play, so I'm interested in those (along with your Samus). Let's play some friendlies @ EoL?

Kirk

Smash Champion
Thanks everyone. Means a lot!

Ook, I can prolly swing by to pick you. Just need to figure out carpooling...maybe similar setup to last weekend?

Oro?!

Smash Hero
OH DARN ITS A NEW CHIWI PR FOR FEBRUARY 2011

0. Pause Button :troll:
1. Kain :wolf:
2. Sago :metaknight:
3. Arty :falco:
4. Fatboy :metaknight:
5. Hunger :wario:
6. DLA :metaknight::ganondorf:
7. YoshQ :metaknight::luigi2:
8. Kennispam :sheik::metaknight:
9. Grimace :snake:
10. Akashi :marth::snake:
11. Kirk :ike:
12. Kappy :kirby2:
13. Meneil :ike:
14. Akiro :sheik:
15 (tie). Scythe :lucario: / Oro :marth:

HM'S
Jordan :lucas:
Justin :lucario:
Zwarm :rob:
Beat Akiro and get top 10, place lower than Akiro. :troll:
Thanks everyone. Means a lot!

Ook, I can prolly swing by to pick you. Just need to figure out carpooling...maybe similar setup to last weekend?
I will see if I can get a good car again. Gratz on the house. I am going to sleep over all the time even if I'm not living there. :laugh:

SothE700k

Smash Lord
That was not appropriate of an image, while I do know most people here are old enough to handle it. We don't let people see that who are younger and stumble onto that stuff.

Which is why I reported it to be removed.
AND STABBING YOURSELF IN THE HEAD IS?!

I quit. I ****ING QUIT ON PEOPLE. My hope is now dead.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION.

KAI, back on topic.

1. EoL huh? Well if my dad doesn't need more help with the kitchen for the weekend, I'll plan on going! Gurnee isn't a 2 hour drive lol

2. Yeah...last time I checked, IL was Ike land.
Screw it, I'm returning to Brawl as Ike.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Sothe, we've told you multiple times, the nature of the picture doesn't matter, its the fact that in YOUR picture, it SHOWED him shooting himself in the head repeatedly. It's only implied in the Higurashi one. Personally, I think both are, but I'm not the one set forth to moderate the discussions. Kennispam was tempbanned for a gif of Yuki Nagato shoving a sushi roll down her throat (Not even suggestively). It's up to the mods to say what is and is not suitable for this forum.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
I'm not that good at smash tournaments (could be if I put in nearly as much of an effort as I do into L4D2, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (3), Dead Frontier, and when I loved BlazBlue lol) and I'm not smart enough at finding Sonic exploits or tricks. So I strongly doubt I can become a Sonic mod.

Ohhh trust me Jared, I'd have you permabanned if it was up to me >=)

EDIT: Apologies. Even that was a bit of a **** like thing for me to say, Sponge.
I know there's rules and such to this place, but if something is going to be considered against the rules, at least can the mods keep it consistent or don't bother at all.
Encase anyone couldn't tell, when it comes to serious things, I'm not a fan of being singled out.

YES Barns, I'M RETURNING. FOR BRAWL. WTF IS THIS.
Whose driving? =D

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Do you even have money to MM? Or are you going to try and flip the stipulation last second to a frosty match?

Because if you do have the money and don't flip the stipulation last second, I'm down.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
SothE, Kenni got infracted from his pics which resulted in a temp. I even personally banned one of his alts when he tried to evade the temp ban. You shouldn't be complaining that badly when all you got was a warning, yellow card, vs Kenni who got a point infraction, red card, for his suchi pics. His higurashi pics, well I can't recall.

If it was an oversight, well it happens. Two wrongs don't make a right either way.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Then you got a dollar MM, Jared! Wait, who do you even play anymore? Man that's embarrassing, I don't even know who plays who anymore!

Like I said, I quit. MOVING ON.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Squall was pretty emo, not gonna lie, still he was alright, so much better than Tidus.

Zidane is cool, layed-back, funny, and a skirt chaser.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
Steiner? He was comic relief!
I don't like calling her Garnet. Dagger is a cool name for a girl. Heck, if I have a daughter, I'm going to name her Dagger XD

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm sure we can all agree that Quina was very op. Maxed out Frog Drop did more damage than Vivi's most powerful spells for a cost of 16 MP, White Wind heals everybody 1k-2k hp, he can remedy everybody (forgot spell name), and so much more.

Master Vivi was pretty ballin' too. I probably could've beat the game with just Master Vivi and Quina, maybe Garnet too because she's cute. <3

Top Bottom