• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I have always made plans early, the one exception is SiiS.

Car stuff- So I thought there would be enough people going up through the arlington heights area that we would need a 2nd car, which is what it looks like. Norm/Tetsion/DLA are all literally on my way to Arlington Heights, so Zwarm/Kappy/Kirk/Tano/Mel, we should find someone else who can drive, or Tom, can you get your car?

Basically there are at least 9 or us on that route to MAS, so yeah... someone step it up.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
MAS is in 2 and half weeks. ;D

So anyone want to play some games offline? I want to practice this game some just need a heads up of when I can play with others. ^_^

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
OH MAN I should go to MAS with you guys.

Edit: Turns out Mirrodin: Besieged prerelease is that day and I have to work it because I'm the only person at this store that doesn't play Magic :laugh: :urg:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You have no hope irl.

I have a ton of new ecchi pics on my iPod to show everyone, my new iPod wallpaper will make you all need a new pair of pants. ;3

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
OMG! I'm no longer an Aries! I'm a f***ing Pisces! Goddamnit this is terrible, Aries and Pisces are pretty much polar opposites. My entire life is going to be changed! Wtf should I do?! :cry:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
OMG! I'm no longer an Aries! I'm a f***ing Pisces! Goddamnit this is terrible, Aries and Pisces are pretty much polar opposites. My entire life is going to be changed! Wtf should I do?! :cry:
***** that's only for people after 2009

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Edit: Turns out Mirrodin: Besieged prerelease is that day and I have to work it because I'm the only person at this store that doesn't play Magic :laugh: :urg:
Funny, I'm skipping that so I can go to M.A.S.

I like prereleases but god do I hate sealed. Drafting is where it is at.

Shame, I really wanted to side with Mirrodon and get that promo.

I'm such a dork, lol.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I miss WI, yall some nerdbait. Watch a real show ......like ellen.

I hope your ready for my upcoing SammyTown Funland Thread
I dislike most of their anime too, but accept them for who they are!! :D :D :D

Sam, I'll be in Chicago tomorrow. If you're free, wanna grab food? I'll come to your area, Idc where we eat.

Top Bottom