• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Wowwww that's pretty cool I guess. The only time I hear people say dip is when they're talking about chewing tobacco lol.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Hey, I just saw this:

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=11349

Evolution of Life II. Anyone interested in going? It's the week after MAS. And maybe, if there's enough interest (and someone is willing to give me a ride from DePaul to the venue), I'll host a smashfest with FREE FOOD the day before! :colorful:

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
There's a small chance I may come to MAS if I'm not scheduled to work and am able to get some money. Would someone be willing to give me a ride from a train station to the tournament and back?

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Wow I hope you guys realize that trolling on the internet is a white man's sport. It's pretty much on hockey status. And yall are making yourselves out to be some real Wayne Gretzkeys.

Sago

Smash Lord
So i wana make a cinematic trailer for the upcoming smash community television drama. I need actors from the community. Its gonna be real corny. Ill get back to you with more cocept and writing ect

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
So i wana make a cinematic trailer for the upcoming smash community television drama. I need actors from the community. Its gonna be real corny. Ill get back to you with more cocept and writing ect
I'll be the stunningly handsome Dr. L.A., a down on his luck plastic surgeon whose only dream is to tour the countryside dancing to polkalectronica.

I will also be black.

Top Bottom