• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Apparently some red bug carrying a ship part is supposed to randomly show up near your ship in one the levels, which explains why the part doesn't show up on the radar. I had 3 extra days to kill waiting for this damn bug and it never ****ing showed up. Luckily the ship was still able to take off with 28/30 parts.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I'm 100% unconfirmed for Pound, assuming you freaks actually end up going.

Also, GREEN N YELLOW GREEN N YELLOW GREEN N YELLOW GREEN N YELLOW

Scythe

Smash Master
yeah i'm totally not going. i'll just sit aat my comp watching the stream all weekend.

D

Deleted member

I was told that I need to watch Higurashi, so I watched the first 4 episodes last night.

It's kinda scary...

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu why do you use comedy in a traditional sense? Just use like mystery/horror/something. :I
Both series made me laugh, why else wouldn't they be a comedy? School days has the best ending of all time. Higurashi is just lol all around.

Also, Magic everywhere in this *****.
Yes!

Top Bottom