• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
The good things about PSG:
The artstyle (to a point).
The fight scenes, occasionally. Sometimes they're just horrid though...
The transformation sequence.
The song in episode 9 or 10 i forget. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KN0_-HgWNo)
The events leading up to the ending (last 1 or 2 episodes, minus the ending).

The bad things about PSG:
Everything else.
The name.
The characters.
The character development.
The ****TY/NONEXISTENT PLOT.
THE PLOT DEVICES. LOL.
The last 15 seconds.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Good playing IL this weekend! Really glad I finally got to fight some of you guys!

And yea regarding the whole weird bracket situation, I didn't particularly care what happened I just wanted to play and I also didn't want anything unfair to happen to Coney since we were already in game 3. He was up 3 stocks high damage to my 2 stocks mid damage (which is a pretty decent lead for D3) at the time of the incident.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
You don't have to worry Oro, if Kennispam wants to lose more money and rage harder that's fine by me. That'll be more money for our 64 MMs. ;3

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
way too much ****ING ANIME in this thread. Do you know what we need?

v

More John Wayne.

inb4Kirk'smom

Arty

Smash Lord
Omg Kenni/Jared are taking over this thread!!

So I was watchin some Hugs videos since I'm bored at work and down-B ***** shield. Why didn't you *****es ever tell me this!!!

I am gonna **** with Samus now!!

Scythe

Smash Master
omg **** this page and yeah arthur that is useful but sort of gimmicky. anyways i'm not a samus main so don't expect specific samus tricks coming from me..

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
How about we actually get back to discussing power rankings, otherwise I'll go fetch a padlock.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
***** please this is an all purpose IL thread. Does get out of hand with all the ecchi **** tho

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
It's funny how you all think going to a new page will get rid of the ecchi on it when I'll just be talking about ecchi in the next page too. ;3

And lol, I just noticed ******** Kennispam got bamned again. He probably said "God Kais!" in the Pikachu boarda again. :laugh:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
It's funny how you all think going to a new page will get rid of the ecchi on it when I'll just be talking about ecchi in the next page too. ;3

And lol, I just noticed ******** Kennispam got bamned again. He probably said "God Kais!" in the Pikachu boarda again. :laugh:
Wrong he just got banned for that pic so u better watch out

Quik17

Smash Ace
While you're still here Mic_128 can you ban Dajayman as well. This whole thread thanks you for getting rid of Kenni, you just have to finish the job!

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Kennispam got banned for posting the same GIF that he posted on the last page... the one with the sushi.

Top Bottom