• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I am the best TO ever and I should just go to everything and TO. I swear I wouldn't rig the bracket or anything since I'm Arty's #1 fanboy.
I don't want to enter any random-seeded tournaments though LMAO

Akashi

Smash Lord
i hope you trust that if you were in the same situation and they stopped my match first, i'd do the same for you. i know that's easy to say and hard to believe, especially from someone so many states away, but i legitimately would and from the bottom of my heart, i was and still am very thankful to you for that.
That's not unbelievable at all. You've always been kind to IL, and we try to do vice-versa. It was nice talking to you again, Coney! Hopefully I'll see you again sometime soon, and maybe we can throw in a few friendlies. :p I definitely want to learn one of Marth's harder MUs

Coney

Smash Master
sup coney

sorry I couldn't talk about minus and stuff

signed, xyless
oh it's cool, i kinda stopped playing tbh, heh :<

All I want to say to Coney is: hype waddle dee. ;3
SHOTS

That's not unbelievable at all. You've always been kind to IL, and we try to do vice-versa. It was nice talking to you again, Coney! Hopefully I'll see you again sometime soon, and maybe we can throw in a few friendlies. :p I definitely want to learn one of Marth's harder MUs
well that's good to hear...yall are good people.

that def sounds good, what made you switch from snake to marth? i'll teach you whatever i can in the MU, got dat NEO practice...it's really hard at first but gets gradually easier the more experience you have

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
My pool was Shugo, Sago, Mister Eric, Tyr, 4bidden, Kiest, and me.

Didn't fight Shugo because I fell asleep, lost to Sago last hit game 3, lost to Mister Eric last hit game 3, 2-1'd Tyr, 2-0'd 4bidden, 2-0'd Kiest. And then I fell asleep again.

Guys I'm never leaving that early in the morning for an OoS tournament again. We just need to suck it up and get housing/a hotel room. If you can't afford to chip in for a hotel room then you don't have to go lol. I'm sad to say that I really didn't enjoy this tournament. It was nice hanging out with everyone, but everything else about it sucked for me because I was so tired. Everyone thought I was blazed because my eyeballs were practically bleeding from being so tired lmao.
Duuuude, your eyes. Fun stuff hanging with you and getting Low Tier Qdoba. Not walking around Cincy at night ever again. I get too antsy.

Finding out King was black was a life-changing experience
I almost called you Arty and then I realized that you weren't Arty. Yeeeeah, got that ability to tell twins apart.

sup coney

sorry I couldn't talk about minus and stuff

signed, xyless
Never got to play you Xyless. It's not everyday I run into a Peach main that isn't a the typical gay and/or super dramatic Peach. Except for Nicole and KB.

I'm bored DLA, recommend me some good anime since you're so kawaii desu! ;3
DLA, he wants the D.

It's time to blow this scene... get everybody and their stuff together

Okay, three, two, one, let's jam

DLA=Something close to godlike but for Atheists. lol

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Coney said:
hope you trust that if you were in the same situation and they stopped my match first, i'd do the same for you. i know that's easy to say and hard to believe, especially from someone so many states away, but i legitimately would and from the bottom of my heart, i was and still am very thankful to you for that.
Are you joking? If you were any cooler, you might as well just be a Transforming Bearcat.

Seriously though, I don't know if you're trying to be modest or what, but if you honestly believe we don't hold you in the highest regard possible, then we're not doing it right. Well, I assume we, but I'm more of talking myself. You're not only the funnest dude to be around, but you're also one of the nicest smashers I know. Personally, I think just posting that here is proof enough. Real ****in' talk.

Coney for president! ( For the namesearch :D)

Scythe

Smash Master
Waking scythe up for his bracket matches was probly the funniest thing that happened to me all day

i had no idea WTF he was saying
damnit i don't remember what i said either.

NEVER AGAIN with the 2 am drive seriously guys lol

Xyless

Smash Master
oh it's cool, i kinda stopped playing tbh, heh :<
So have I, but I had that super secret Olimar/Ganondorf build, which would've been mad hype.

Never got to play you Xyless. It's not everyday I run into a Peach main that isn't a the typical gay and/or super dramatic Peach. Except for Nicole and KB.
Nicole doesn't count as not gay, because she totally loves guys, so if she were a guy, she'd be gay.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Coney said:
that def sounds good, what made you switch from snake to marth? i'll teach you whatever i can in the MU, got dat NEO practice...it's really hard at first but gets gradually easier the more experience you have
I still play him, I just got bored of playing only Snake. Marth is just fun for me, and I like his overall metagame and playstyle

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
Are you joking? If you were any cooler, you might as well just be a Transforming Bearcat.

Seriously though, I don't know if you're trying to be modest or what, but if you honestly believe we don't hold you in the highest regard possible, then we're not doing it right. Well, I assume we, but I'm more of talking myself. You're not only the funnest dude to be around, but you're also one of the nicest smashers I know. Personally, I think just posting that here is proof enough. Real ****in' talk.

Coney for president! ( For the namesearch :D)
Slurpslurp mmmmmmmmm

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Is the worst anime ever made.

I got through 3 episodes and went "Why do people like this for anything but the art style?"
he wanted an ecchi and it's pretty ecchi.

It's more of a joke anime but it has it's serious moments it's just entertainment. I personally like the last 3 episodes though. :3

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
i wonder what this is about....
well same creators from gurren lagann.. and FLCL..etc >.> they make raaaandom ****.

they have a stylized look but when they "transform" it goes to this sequence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw48o19fySc&feature=related

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS: Not gay~

PS2: I enjoy anime with action and a good storyline.. my personal faves are Full Metal Alchemist(brotherhood more so) and Tower of Druaga

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Since I've successfully been related to Kennispam on a Skype level, I think it's time to expand to Smashboards! LOL!

Next time I see you, Coney, I wanna do a MM!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
zwarm, i'm sorry we didn't have the chance to play again...i was all hyped up for my bracket (after finding out kain beat atomsk i have to admit, i was pretty pumped) and getting ready to face m2k. next time for sure!
Don't worry about it, it probably would have ended up the same as pools either way, I think I was just realllly off mentally on Saturday. I didn't really notice it until you pointed it out, honestly. I know I'm better than what I was doing against you, so I'm looking forward to playing you next time I see you. :)

Top Bottom