• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Ommfg! Why is Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt the greatest anime ever created?!

It has like everything I ever loved in my life in it: awesome old skool cartoon style, ecchi <3, awesome action, stylin' music, sexy transformation scene, and a goth girl <3.

Dajayman

Tough love makes me sad. :(

We've only met once Clowsui, so you can not judge me from only that. I'm pretty annoying offline too, I get yelled at frequently. :/

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
How can you miss me? The only thing I've really missed was SiiS4. LOL

D

Deleted member

Did you meatride Kain irl Ausph? ;3
I watched him play a little and admired his playstyle as usual, lol.

But I didn't even get a chance to talk to him. Everytime I saw him, he was in the middle of a match. I could have waited, but I figured he had MM's up and down to do with the people around him, so yeah...:(

The fact that I'm kinda shy talking to people I've never really talked to before doesn't help either. I mean, I congratulated him for doing decently at MLG in person, but he said he played horribly, and then it just seemed awkward from that point on. I honestly don't know how to approach him.

I mean, I have mad respect for him and everything. I praise his accomplishments. But what do I say in person to someone who's achieved so much, when I who mains the same character have been able to do so little? It's like I'd just be bothersome or a waste of time when he could be learning from better players...

TL;DR, I really should have just manned up and played some friendlies with him, but it didn't happen.

Edit: Dajayman, were you the one who was screaming "****ing Smash 64!!!"? lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Tenchi no hazama ni mayoeshi korayori umareshi jaakuna seirei yo, seinaru shojo no yawahada ni matoishi koromo no ikazuchi de, kegare mo nigori mo yodomi mo shikori mo mijin ni kudaite tenchi ni kaesu! Kuiaratame yo!

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
It's alright Panty and stocking with garter belt :S lol glad u liked my recommendation though.

I dont find DaJayMan that annoying.. o.O maybe when you are doing something TO related and he freaks out or something but other than that not really

I have high paitence I guess... except when I am tired/just woke up/ league of legends.

Dajayman

I was meatriding Smash64 the Ness God Kai, not the 64 game, which is awesome as well. I never stopped meatriding Smash64, the player. I only stopped super loving Smash64, the game, because it has no scene. I still love the game and I'm always accepting 64 MMs. ;3

The only time I bothered the TOs when they were busy was when I wanted my team name changed, I had to think of a good name for Zwarm and I and they didn't let me. :(

Akashi

Smash Lord
I watched him play a little and admired his playstyle as usual, lol.

But I didn't even get a chance to talk to him. Everytime I saw him, he was in the middle of a match. I could have waited, but I figured he had MM's up and down to do with the people around him, so yeah...:(

The fact that I'm kinda shy talking to people I've never really talked to before doesn't help either. I mean, I congratulated him for doing decently at MLG in person, but he said he played horribly, and then it just seemed awkward from that point on. I honestly don't know how to approach him.

I mean, I have mad respect for him and everything. I praise his accomplishments. But what do I say in person to someone who's achieved so much, when I who mains the same character have been able to do so little? It's like I'd just be bothersome or a waste of time when he could be learning from better players...

TL;DR, I really should have just manned up and played some friendlies with him, but it didn't happen.

Edit: Dajayman, were you the one who was screaming "****ing Smash 64!!!"? lol
Kain is very easy to talk to, and he doesn't let his accomplishments get to his head. Just start off the conversation however you want, and you'll be fine. The more you think things out like that = the more stress you'll have when you talk to someone.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Kain is very easy to talk to, and he doesn't let his accomplishments get to his head. Just start off the conversation however you want, and you'll be fine. The more you think things out like that = the more stress you'll have when you talk to someone.
TD'LR

Kain Kool.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
It's alright Panty and stocking with garter belt :S lol glad u liked my recommendation though.

I dont find DaJayMan that annoying.. o.O maybe when you are doing something TO related and he freaks out or something but other than that not really

I have high paitence I guess... except when I am tired/just woke up/ league of legends.
You just haven't been around him nearly as long as we have. We've put up with a lot of his...I don't even know the words...psychotic behavior I guess? Anytime people go off on him, he tries to turn to me as the scape goat.

Too bad that ship set sail a long time ago and he's the only one who keep swimming in the ocean to try and catch it. Everyone else will just sits there on the docks laughing their heads off at him for it.

Akashi

Smash Lord
You just haven't been around him nearly as long as we have. We've put up with a lot of his...I don't even know the words...psychotic behavior I guess? Anytime people go off on him, he tries to turn to me as the scape goat.

Too bad that ship set sail a long time ago and he's the only one who keep swimming in the ocean to try and catch it. Everyone else will just sits there on the docks laughing their heads off at him for it.
You have some crazy analogies, Al. :D It makes for some pretty hilarious mental images though, lol

Dajayman

AJDNFFIFNDOHCDIFNHDNND! :mad:

I can't allow you to f***ing troll the best anime in the universe. I officially hate you until you tell me you love PSG and we have a lovely conversation about every episode at the next MAS.

Until then I shall fly away! ;3

Dajayman

No story?!?! SJFJEKCUFICHFMCHDKXHFPCHFXGFKCHDKXHFHTIXHFMCJFJFJFXUFMFUFHRICNRUGHGUFHFUXBGJGNGNVJGUTJFJFJ!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You've smoked one too many bowls Jordan!!! I will not forgive your insolence!

My new official rule:
I absolutely HATE anybody who doesn't absolutely LOVE PSG... :mad:

I'll be challenging all haters to MMs to defend my Stocking's honor!

Top Bottom