• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kenni can you not get banned, I told you not to do crap like this or troll Pika/Sheik boards. :/

Less serious note, Dajayman is not top priority to be banned, Arty is.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
What he said about it sealed the deal for him. Also LOL at him viewing this thread while he's banned

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
lolol he got banned kennispam

btw i do agree wiht most about what he said about PSG but ITT

1.Kain
2. Arty
3. Sago
4.Ook
5.Ook
6.Ook
7.everyone else

imo

Edit: If it's cool I need a ride to MAS Oro~ even if I don't compete in tourney, gotta get back into smash.. get better and have fun :)

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Maybe instead of paying you for gas, Xyless can just drink the gas.

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Only if you can pitch me a couple $$$ for gas.
sure it's in minnesota this time right? or something like that.. so i don't mind too much.

Also why the hate on me? o.O I introduced u to PSG @ DJM

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I already knew about PSG, I just never got around to watching it. Besides even if you introduced it to me that wouldn't allow you to freely hate on my lovely Stocking...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Man, I had the weirdest dream of my life. It felt so real...
The weirdest part is that I only slept two hours yet I felt like I slept for a full eight hours. I'm not the least bit tired.

Goddamn, what a trip. I feel like I got high from that dream (I did smoke up in at at one point, lol).

Akashi

Smash Lord
Ride sounds good. Kirk/DLA or someone else on my way, who wants the last spots?

Also it's just in southern WI Tetsion lol. The same place we have been to before. Paul's Arcade.
Is Mel and myself out of the way for you? We can take the train to Arl Heights or wherever is nearest to you prior to the tourney! :D

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Arlington Heights is not really out of the way. I was offering to Kirk/DLA/Zwarm/Kappy ya know, so that should be fine. Whoever is in the second car from that area, we should leave at the same time. :)

Akashi

Smash Lord
woohoo, thx then Kyle! :D I finally got dibs early on

edit: SLOWLY, yet surely, I'm perfecting the MK Grab Release -> Dair! I'm going to do some extreme training with Mene this weekend, so wish me luck. If I get it down... >: )

Oh, and Marth can 0-death Falco from the middle of Smashville, woot :).

Top Bottom