• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
jared i don't know what city you live in >_> unless its chicago but its showing the place you live pretty far north.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I definitely live in Chicago. I live on the very NW side of Chicago, I live close to O'Hare.
7719 W. Balmoral Ave. 60656

Also DLA saying kawaii and desu in one post makes me lol hard. :laugh:
Post a more ecchi anime girl next time though. :3

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Post a more ecchi anime girl next time though. :3
There won't be a next time. In fact I'm debating ending my own life right now.

also.... MORE ecchi? her arms are pressing up against her boobs, and her panties are showing. just how perverted ARE you?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Tom, tell me what time to show up at your house. If I am more than 10 minutes late, ditch me lol.
Get here at like 1:30 a.m., that way I don't have to ditch you if you're 10 mins late lol. I'm leaving at 2 a.m.

This shall never disappear from the annals of history.
I'll shove it up your annal... of history

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I have to go to a place in order to be banned from it, that's why I must go to OH.

Still, I haven't been banned from IN even though I've been to two ISAs. :3

Quik17

Smash Ace
Is there any IL smasher that lives in Naperville?

I don't need anything at this very moment, but I would like to talk to someone that lives in that area. I'll check this thread back once I get home from I **** up Ohio. ;)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I get to see everyone who's going with DLA, how awesome! <3 Hey, whoever's meeting up at TWSS's apartment: TWSS isn't here right now, so just gimme a call or text when you get there. LOL.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Is there any IL smasher that lives in Naperville?

I don't need anything at this very moment, but I would like to talk to someone that lives in that area. I'll check this thread back once I get home from I **** up Ohio. ;)
I live in Lisle which is right next to Naperville

And good luck to everyone in Ohio today!

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Sago I am sorry to hear about your car =( oh god that sucks.

@ Everyone else put your smile on..~ /Drama :3 (late I know)

AND everyone goodluck in Ohio today ^^

Quik17

Smash Ace
Thanks for the responses for the Naperville thing but I'm good atm.

Just some updates on the tourney before I go to sleep from what I remember

Me, Kain, Arty, Sago, Scythe, Meneil, and Akashi all made it out of pools. The pools were really tough. Some notable pool wins that I can remember were Meneil beating Blue Rogue to make it out, Scythe beating Ripple, Arty beating Coney

In bracket, Kain beat Atomsk! Also, I believe Arty beat Kingtoon as well but because of some stupid bracket complications they didnt count that match and switched Kingtoon with Kain and Arty and Kain had to play first round.

Think that's all I can remember for now. AZ eliminated me, Arty, and Kain from the tourney. All the matches were super close though.

Also, the lack of sleep by all of us made this tourney worse than it could have been but it was still fun.

Edit: :3

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Thanks for the responses for the Naperville thing but I'm good atm.

Just some updates on the tourney before I go to sleep from what I remember

Me, Kain, Arty, Sago, Scythe, Meneil, and Akashi all made it out of pools. The pools were really tough. Some notable pool wins that I can remember were Meneil beating Blue Rogue to make it out, Scythe beating Ripple, Arty beating Coney

In bracket, Kain beat Atomsk! Also, I believe Arty beat Kingtoon as well but because of some stupid bracket complications they didnt count that match and switched Kingtoon with Kain and Arty and Kain had to play first round.

Think that's all I can remember for now. AZ eliminated me, Arty, and Kain from the tourney. All the matches were super close though.

Also, the lack of sleep by all of us made this tourney worse than it could have been but it was still fun.

Edit: :3
Bracket changing, dumb.

Good job with the key wins guys, beating Atmosk, Ripple, Blue Rouge, and Coney.

AZ beat IL.

Sounds like people did have fun, now I really wish I could have gone.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Thanks for attending this tournament guys :) It was nice seeing you. Hopefully my Falco will be good enough to beat Arty and Kain someday, haha.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Thanks for attending this tournament guys :) It was nice seeing you. Hopefully my Falco will be good enough to beat Arty and Kain someday, haha.
Why are you so awesome? Haha :p Thanks for helping run it, though I'm not going to say it was the best ran tournament ever :X

*edit* Special shoutout to Eagleye for making it all the way out to Ohio for his first tournament in so long.

Top Bottom