• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
DLA's car
DLA
Vare
Oro
Corms
TWSS
Akashi
Meneil
Xyless

Sponge's Car
Sponge
Jared

If this is the car list why don't people just ride with sponge? I don't understand

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Those are CONFIRMED for certain cars, Composer. We currently have Kain, Arty, Quik, Scythe, Kirk, Norm, and Sago floating. I only have 3 spots. I'd think that Arty/Quik/Scythe would make the most sense, but Sago and Kain are kind of big players too, and I would hate to have them not come. Kirk was considering johning out, and Norm is supposedly letting us know what he's up to tonight on Skype.

Sago

Smash Lord
lol

1. composer youve seen my vid?

2. Norm might be getting a van? if so i would love to get in on that.

3. My smashfest is prolly canceled for reasons in number 4

4.Im going to call the police again and see if you found my car. if not i might be driving like 6 hours north with my roommate to borrow one of her parents cars.

5.If i do end up getting the roommates car and its okay with her parents to take it to ohio. I would be driving again.

6. The car isent likely though...so i would like to make sure im not a Guarenteed spot or anything. If theres room for me i would love to go. But my car getting stolen kinda screwed the people in my car so i would rather see them go before me.

7. Whats the skype thing...i have skype (sammytown2)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Well reading up on the last few pages. I am going to assume my chance at a car spot is gone since the spots will now be filled by the people that were in other cars.

That is fine, I hope everyone has a fun time at Cinci.

If there happens to be an open spot by Friday night, I'll consider meeting up with people since I work Friday until 5PM. Either way, Hope everyone that was already planning to go can go. I was only going to hang out really, I was not entering anything, so I am not in a hurry to go. ^_^

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I doubt there is a spot for me in any car. So I guess I am off to work now.

Hope the car situation gets settle. Best of luck to all who end up going! ^_^

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
sorry i still don't know if i can take it or even go still because my aunt is dying from cancer (though i'm not very close to her) but my mom is going with my sister up to michigan to take her to school so i don't know exactly yet but i'll try to talk to my mom later today because she won't be using her suv since she will be in michigan.

Arty

Smash Lord
So if Norm can't take the car, what other people are going with Jordan/Sponge?

They can take 3 extra. We also might have people giving up spots in DLA's car??

I just say we cut DLA :awesome:

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It looks like Corms is ill and won't be going, so a spot just opened up in my car.

Scythe

Smash Master
k so you grab kain somehow and the twins with sago go with jordan's 3 free spots.
and we're good

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
i just got word i can take my mom's suv. so whats the plan?
Fuuuuck yeah.

Norm's SUV (*Assuming it can sit 8)
1. Norm
2. Arty
3. Quik
4. Scythe
5. Sago
6. Sponge
7. Dajayman
*8. Geno

DLA's Van
1. DLA
2. Xyless
3. Vare
4. TWSS
5. Oro
6. Akashi
7. Meneil
8. Kain

Anyone missing? Not even bothering with Yogehi's, thats all independent, and Kirk bailed.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ok since I'm going with DLA *shrugs* how is meeting up with him gonna b? Where is the meetup spot? If it's not in Chicago is anyone driving up to his house?

Scythe

Smash Master
it's prolly better if kain goes with the norm car since he'll be meeting up with us

Top Bottom