• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Originally Posted by Zozefup

1) Arty

2) Kain

3) Quik

4) Ook

5) Chewyy

6) Zozefup

7) Kirk

8) Ripple

9) Rob Gambino

10) DLA +DK

11) Akashi

12) Deez

13) Scythe

14) Meneil
lolwut? Spamnado =/= Skill.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
lolwut? Spamnado =/= Skill.
I redefined it as "Who I would pick for an IL crew in order." I have to spam tornado to beat some characters like DK and Wolf. But I rock the G&W, Kirby, and Snake match up, Nado isn't that useful there. And if spamming tornado takes no skill, try to beat Ook or Ripple with MK.

I think G&W takes less skill than MK. My G&W is almost as good as my MK and I've spent like 1/20th the amount of time on him.

Rob Gambino confirmed for Chicago tournament!!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
." And if spamming tornado takes no skill, try to beat Ook or Ripple with MK.!!
ook doesn't have a problem with the match up like I do. OOK does better than me at a lt of match ups like DDD diddy and MK

I do better at others like peach ICs and G&W

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I redefined it as "Who I would pick for an IL crew in order." I have to spam tornado to beat some characters like DK and Wolf. But I rock the G&W, Kirby, and Snake match up, Nado isn't that useful there. And if spamming tornado takes no skill, try to beat Ook or Ripple with MK.

I think G&W takes less skill than MK. My G&W is almost as good as my MK and I've spent like 1/20th the amount of time on him.

Rob Gambino confirmed for Chicago tournament!!
I wasn't being serious, I had a picture with Boxxy saying You's Trollin'! but for some reason it went away. XD

You's Trollin'!

I've beaten ook a few times with ROB anyway, why would I want to go MK?

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Chewy, I'll need your number and address at some point. Just text me if you want. 618-771-6868

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Wafles isn't the only MK in WI. They also got Fatboy, Sago, Fade, and KenniSpam has a decent MK too.

But yeah, this tournament is gonna be awesome!
i came bukkits. but in all honesty, my mk is garbage ):

Sago told me he quit Brawl this past Saturday. And Kennispam's mk sucks. MY MK STILL GOT 2 STOCKED BY IT IN DITTOS THOUGH...:laugh:
fix'd

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Who wants $5 MMes with me at A.S.C? (especially if your on the PR)

....Or if your name rhymes with Flopples.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Did you kill yourself in that match? It's hard to keep track. XD

I know you did it in all three ROB vs. MK matches we had, except you won the third one because you went ape **** on me. XD

Wafles

Smash Lord
Sure Zoze hit me up for a money match. I might not be willing to do $5, because I'm dirt poor, since I have no job atm, but I'll definitely play you.

Probably Falco vs. MK, I'm not that good at MK dittos.
We could do MK dittos if you really want to though....

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Did you kill yourself in that match? It's hard to keep track. XD

I know you did it in all three ROB vs. MK matches we had, except you won the third one because you went ape **** on me. XD
I literally killed myself in about 90% of my MK matches that night. I'm not exaggerating lol.

I thought I won all of the MK vs ROB ones? I just came close to losing once but I came back

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
well shoot, I'm still unsure of my travel plans :(

If I was able to make it up for Saturday, could I crash with somebody overnight so I could stay for Sunday (driving up Saturday, leaving after Sunday)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I literally killed myself in about 90% of my MK matches that night. I'm not exaggerating lol.

I thought I won all of the MK vs ROB ones? I just came close to losing once but I came back
No, I won the first two, and the third one you told me you were gonna get revenge. You killed youself first stock(again, LOL), but then came back and killed me, it was close, but you still won the third game.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I still need MMes from Akashi, Kain, Kirk, Chewy, Arty and DLA. lol

Count me in Zoze!
No. I'm going to lose enough money as is. $1. Unless I have a positive MM balance before I play you. Then I'll do $5 :)

Sure Zoze hit me up for a money match. I might not be willing to do $5, because I'm dirt poor, since I have no job atm, but I'll definitely play you.

Probably Falco vs. MK, I'm not that good at MK dittos.
We could do MK dittos if you really want to though....
lol I know what you mean. I feel like a ****** in MK dittos! But I don't feel much better about the Falco match up :(. Maybe we could do $1 against both characters? lol

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Sure... I'll keep spamming the boards.

I play Holdem? Rob does too a little. but if you play rob make sure the anti is decently high because he doesn't bet on anything. We will play for like 4 hours and he won't be on a single hand. I have to kill him by bluffing anti's :(

Arty

Smash Lord
We are playing Poker in my Hotel room on Saturday night, you are welcome to drop by and lose your Poker money to me if you want. <3
I'm gonna be driving people home after the tournament. :(

-------------

Zoze I'll do 3 $1MMs with you. (Bo1) GW vs. MK, Luigi vs. MK, and Ganon vs. MK

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Zoze I'll do 3 $1MMs with you. (Bo1) GW vs. MK, Luigi vs. MK, and Ganon vs. MK
I would rather you play a serious character. If I beat your G&W, Luigi, and Ganon, no one will care. But if you want to give $3 I guess...

Arty

Smash Lord
I would rather you play a serious character. If I beat your G&W, Luigi, and Ganon, no one will care. But if you want to give $3 I guess...
I'll probably win the Luigi match, and probably lose the Ganon match. GW can go either way.

QQ

Top Bottom