• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

ook

Smash Lord
it's true though :awesome: if you've never seen zoze before, you could probably recognize him from that picture (assuming zoze hasn't cut his hair)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
One Piece is way better than Clannad. Bleach f***ing sucks though...

I hate how Clannad is turning into a harem, but it's worse since there's no ecchi and ecchi is the only reason I deal with dumb harems...
One Piece is bad, just like Bleach is.

No one in One Piece is likable in the slow slow slow plot...if it even can be called a plot.

I really don't like One Piece, a lot.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll be at Union Station tonight at 11pm (Dec 9). I already bought the ticket. Can anyone house me plz? :)

basement, garage, car. Any of those would be fine housing.

Akashi

Smash Lord
One Piece is bad, just like Bleach is.

No one in One Piece is likable in the slow slow slow plot...if it even can be called a plot.

I really don't like One Piece, a lot.
The plot isn't slow, it's just very developed. Every single character that was introduced prior is reintroduced to help Luffy or one of his nakama; and they also serve a HUGE purpose in the future. One Piece is amazing, good sir, and I will not take this sass! Although I do agree Bleach is bad, but I have valid reasons as to why I think so.

Akashi

Smash Lord
I can't help Zoze with the 11pm thing, guys. I live too far to house him, and I know nobody in Chicago that could house him at that time. So if someone can lend him a hand, please do so :\.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Tickets on Friday were twice as much money :(. So it was now or never.

but yeah, I'm just gonna wing this trip. fun fun XD
In the worst case scenario, I'm stuck at the train station for 12 hours.

someone should try to pull through for me tho!

edit: I found a place to stay. Chicago melee came through for me.
"All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord." Romans 8:28
So I just wing everything and expect it to work out :)

Scythe

Smash Master
T
"All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord." Romans 8:28
So I just wing everything and expect it to work out :)
beautiful lol

oh yeah and One piece manga blow the anime way way out of the water. not even close.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I didn't expect zoze to be the religious type with him doing really gay **** to people

in brawl

QUIVO

Smash Master
Kinda late, but to Hunger and Juu's response.

You guys seem to forget AZ. He can still hold his own, yet not practice the game anymore (unlike me). There's a skill gap between guys like Nope, Smash64, Fizzle, skribbz and fonz... are still good/smart players and can beat some of the top players. At least half of these guys don't really practice either.

Oh and you can't forget OS, but OS doesn't play anymore either. : (

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Do not withhold punishment from your child; for if you beat him with a rod, he shall not die. (Proverbs 23:13)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Scythe posted the only good Quote! <333333

Oh yeah PR Updated.... =p

I might drop by to Kirk's tomorrow. I work tomorrow until 5:30PM, and I will be in Broadview, so it shouldn't be that much of a drive for me after work. I'll see how i feel after working though .^_^;

Quik17

Smash Ace
@Kenni - because his wins and placings were better...

Also, fun fact. Out of the 9 brawl tournies we used for this update, the only person to attend all of them was Oro lol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
@Kenni - because his wins and placings were better...

Also, fun fact. Out of the 9 brawl tournies we used for this update, the only person to attend all of them was Oro lol
lol wowwwwwww....... barns is gonna get trolled for this NONSTOP.

though I actually went to all of these tournaments too.

Quik17

Smash Ace
^^^^^ you're right. In our PR group, there was no one listed for that one PnT Wifi tourney and for some reason I thought you didn't go to that one.

This should in no way take away from Oro's unrelentless love of Brawl though

Top Bottom