• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol Kenni stop being so obsessed with PRs. We all know what your opinions are since you post at least one PR a month

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm too ashamed of myself...

Tonight I'm doing 100 pushups, 100 situps, and smoking twice as much cigs to make up for letting myself cry...

Dajayman

Man, my eyes didn't just water either. A tear from each eye streamed down my cheeks.

Zwarm, I'm going to go Simna Ibn Sind on your ROB's shiny metal a**...

Dajayman

Simna Ibn Sind = Melee Ness god.
Look up his combo video, Illuminati.
Also look up that funny video where he ***** a Pikachu on Corneria.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Hmm I missed this post... grats on the new job DK, where's it at?

I'm looking forward to more road trips with you, due to the fact that I feel safer riding with you than with anyone else haha. You're so focused on the road XD
Is some where in the west suburbs... lol I have a nice 30 minute drive every day now. lol But the bright side is a full time job. ^_^

Yeah I have a lot of experience driving to tournaments, since I have driven to New York, Virginia, and Florida, all of them over 12 hours and Florida over 24 hours. XD So I kinda just focus on driving until I get to the location. I just frankly like taking road trips with friends. I used to do it a lot, but lately stopped because of work and money issues. But it looks like that will be changing soon and I will get to travel again and go to more tourneys. ^_^

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Clannad, well I watched it.

It's better than most anime I watch, but it's trying too hard to force an emotion rather than have a person actually feel it.

If that makes sense.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Clannad, well I watched it.

It's better than most anime I watch, but it's trying to hard to force an emotion rather than have a person actually feel it.

If that makes sense.
How did you watch both 24 episode series' in a single day? That's... 16 hours. And that's rounding down.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
How did you watch both 24 episode series' in a single day? That's... 16 hours. And that's rounding down.
I'm not done, this is just from the episodes I've watched/am watching so far.

But from what I've watched, it's better than most of the over hyped Bleach, One Piece anime stuff nowadays.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Zoze is coming to Kirks? I may need to make a detour and head over there if that's the case...

Also, I hate the thought of crew battles, but I'll join it since I love our community. I just want you guys knowing that I'm against it, and I hold 0 rivalry towards our other neighbors xD. <3 Shugoogle

P.S: You can easily take the train straight to Kirk's house, Sago, if Arty can't give you a ride. :] If you need more info, let me know.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
So I'm just going to show up in Chicago. Someone needs to find me housing for a few days.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'll be at Union Station Chicago at 9am on Thursday. Can anyone pick me up?

tomorrow... 9am.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
zoze actually going to a tournament? wtf?

Scythe

Smash Master
Nope! It's a smashfest, he's getting there though. If he even goes lol

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I put the chances of Zoze actually coming at 15%. Which is really good, considering who we're talking about.

Top Bottom