• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Arty

Smash Lord
Sago, I'm gettin you at 3:45 and Jared I'm gettin you at 4:00-4:05.

King, if I'm able to take you, you'd have to be at the Harlem Blue Line Stop (THE OHARE ONE!!!) at 4:00-4:05 also.

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

Edit: Diego, you're walking

Scythe

Smash Master
Sago, I'm gettin you at 3:45 and Jared I'm gettin you at 4:00-4:05.

King, if I'm able to take you, you'd have to be at the Harlem Blue Line Stop (THE OHARE ONE!!!) at 4:00-4:05 also.

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.

Edit: Diego, you're walking
lol at ohare comment and FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I put the chances of Zoze actually coming at 15%. Which is really good, considering who we're talking about.
My chances would be much higher if I knew that I had a place to stay. And a ride once I get there.

But this trip is going to cost a lot more than I thought. Round trip train ticket cost $64. Anyone want to donate? lol

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
I'm not done, this is just from the episodes I've watched/am watching so far.

But from what I've watched, it's better than most of the over hyped Bleach, One Piece anime stuff nowadays.
Watch the whole thing before you say something like that then :I

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
One Piece is way better than Clannad. Bleach f***ing sucks though...

I hate how Clannad is turning into a harem, but it's worse since there's no ecchi and ecchi is the only reason I deal with dumb harems...

Arty

Smash Lord
So when are the rankings going to be updated?

And also we need to do the Donkey Kong theme this time...
It should be done soon. There's a lot of discussion going on with this PR, especially over where to place you :p

Yo, all panelists go into the IL PR room. I have put a final poll up, so each of you guys submit a vote so we can release the list.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Okay, I'm 100% confirmed. I'll be at Union Station at 9am on Friday (not thrusday)

Who is going to pick me up?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
If you're at union station, just take a metra to arlington heights for like $3.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
try to take a train that arrives in union station at like, 3 p.m. instead of 9 a.m.. A lot of us won't even be up at 9 a.m. lol, and the smashfest starts at 4.

Metra is the system of trains that goes from chicago to the suburbs. You can get to pretty much any suburb you want by taking a metra train from union station.

So get to chicago at 3 p.m. or later, and find a metra train in union station that goes to arlington park. Buy the ticket in the station (probably about $3-4) and hop on the train. The station's like 5 mins from kirk's house, i'm sure someone will be willing to pick you up from the station.

Top Bottom