• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Oro?!

Smash Hero
@Kenni - because his wins and placings were better...

Also, fun fact. Out of the 9 brawl tournies we used for this update, the only person to attend all of them was Oro lol
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
****ing lol

kyle you are no doubt a brawl kid.
lol wowwwwwww....... barns is gonna get trolled for this NONSTOP.

though I actually went to all of these tournaments too.

I didn't enter every event though. I just like hanging out. Didn't enter last MAS. Dropped from Brainshock in attempt to make dat money. Dropped from ISA so Zwarm could get into bracket.

OMG Quik ninja trolled me too. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I would have listed to 10, but I understand why and this works for a PR. Nice job guys.

Also who exactly wanted to MM me at Kirk's after the last M.A.S. people wanted to.

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Kinda dissapointed in my position at 6th considering when I played both Akashi and Sago I won, but that's probably because I've only been to two tournaments this season, one of which was basically wifi lol.

Looks like I'll have to step it up this season and try to get to more tournaments, but I'll likely be moving to inactive for the next season :(

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Yeah that's the only thing I predicted wrong about this PR, I thought JJ would he higher. I didn't realize how few tournaments he went to though.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I would have listed to 10, but I understand why and this works for a PR. Nice job guys.

Also who exactly wanted to MM me at Kirk's after the last M.A.S. people wanted to.
We only had 15 people that were even considered for this, some of whom didn't have many impressive wins/losses. It would be unfair to make it ten, so we made it 6.

Think of it this way. If it was 10 and 3 HM's, there was a chance of ME making it on as an HM. That's a problem.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Kind of an off topic question but is anyone going to School is in Session, I'd like Car pool rather than Drive by myself, please.

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lol dude Oro grow your hair back out, it looks amazing. No trollmo.

Scythe

Smash Master
Kind of an off topic question but is anyone going to School is in Session, I'd like Car pool rather than Drive by myself, please.
I think Chicago is planning on it. I even heard rumors of a certain Wario main that plans on attending....

>__>

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
you guys are gonna hate me for asking this, but if I make a cowboy bebop theme for this PR, would you guys use it?

It's perfect since we only have 6. We'll never get the chance to do Cowboy Bebop again, since there aren't enough main characters :(

Scythe

Smash Master
that **** must have been glorious

Edit: DLA you are prolly the only person in the top 6 to have watched it lol

Top Bottom