• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Who gives a **** about football. The Who won the super bowl.

Arty

Smash Lord
Stupid Colts. Manning choked bigtime :(

And we're all hyped for your response DLA... unless you give in ;)
and admit God exists :D

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
lol really? fine, I'll type it out tomorrow. too drunk now

Kirk

Smash Champion
Hurray I have my own lurkers!

And lol is this religious thing still going? I'd say give it a rest, but I don't see that happening...

As for the super bowl, why would anyone watch such a thing when the Puppy Bowl is on at the same time!?

Seriously, the Puppy Bowl has to be the single greatest thing created by man. Or maybe Jesus created it with awesome sauce, or maybe it was formed spontaneously through abiogenesis...

Bandit! Illegal grasping of the tail! He misunderstood the TAILback position...silly puppy!

P.S. This thread is a lot more fun when its not about what it should be about. :D

EDIT: Unnecessary ruff-ruff-ruffness on Toby! These puppies are so silly!!!

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
hey DK, you can take off the 123 on my name for the panelist thing on the OP so I look just a little less generic than I actually am

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
what do you expect from 7 year olds?

Dart

Smash Lord
thats it I'm done with brawl. thought I'd have fun playing some ladder matches as PT but noooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................

I had to get timed out 3 games IN A ROW! against different people!!!!!!!!!

I'm winning as PT (which shouldn't happen anyways) they get a hit and circle camp. can't catch up since its online

brawl is by far the ****tiest game I have ever played. back to melee where I can lose like a man
what took you so long to realize this?

Akashi

Smash Lord
Sorry I was so late to the party! 9th place, oh well. Going down 1 is fine by me considering I haven't been placing well. I did get 5th at that one M.A.S, and I $MM(pride match)/beat Arty/Hunger/Sago in the last few tourneys so... even though I went down, I'm happy with my current performance. :D

Oh and to our IL MK: you want a DLA video? You got it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfIIyvhEQy4
P.S: Even though DLA is above me, I still beat him in our matches. <333333333333333333333333333youDLA

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
Oh and to our IL MK: you want a DLA video? You got it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfIIyvhEQy4
P.S: Even though DLA is above me, I still beat him in our matches. <333333333333333333333333333youDLA
Lol god that match is so embarrassing, even though I won XD It's embarrassing for both of us I guess lmao.

Also, you likely won't be fighting my Ganon anymore in tournament matches :p I'll just leave it at that (to create suspense) :O

Top Bottom