• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
central IL exist more than southern IL. But usually when people say southern IL, they mean south of Chicago. So no, it doesn't exist. There is Chicago, and southern IL.

"Central Illinois? You mean like southern chicago?"

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
so, who's all going from "south of chicago"?! not all of our best will be there, but we'll at least have kain, ook, DLA. and are you guys staying at Legan's as well? maybe we could arrange something crew worthy :o

Quik17

Smash Ace
What were you thinking at the end there Zoze!?!?!?

Edit: lol I just rewatched the ending, everything went wrong for you at the end of that match, the platform even came up one milisecond late. It's like God wanted you to lose or something

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
What were you thinking at the end there Zoze!?!?!?

Edit: lol I just rewatched the ending, everything went wrong for you at the end of that match, the platform even came up one milisecond late. It's like God wanted you to lose or something
Lmao. God hates you. Join the club. XD

Oro?!

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^^

Should of said remember that one time I took the first stock and then watched you SD 2 times Zose.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit: Why were you awake for your last post Zwarm?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Why was I awake? I'm still awake. XD

Putting off homework until 1 does that to me. -_-

Oh, and I sorrrrrta edgeguarded him on that last stock. Shh...

EDIT: I pulled an all nighter, I'm done with class already though, so I'm off to bed. XD

Top Bottom