• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Illinois / Wisconsin Brawl Power Rankings Thread! *NEW UPDATE (1-22-12)*

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Now everyone stop posting, I still got two finals to study for that I procrastinated till the last second!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol I know how that goes. I studied 15+ hours before each final. Had to stay up all night... every night :(

It worked out though. Straight Bs. My test averages were all 95%+, but my homework grades were in the 40% range lol.

Veggie123

Smash Journeyman
Andrewwwwwwww, you need to go, you are TERRIBLE at repping IL!!!!!

Prove me wrong by going to the IN tournament this weekend!! Better hurry too cause first 7 people get priority in DLA's car...or else you'll have to convince your brother to drive and you guys will end up taking the scenic no highway route.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lol I know how that goes. I studied 15+ hours before each final. Had to stay up all night... every night :(

It worked out though. Straight Bs. My test averages were all 95%+, but my homework grades were in the 40% range lol.
WHO STUDIES IN COLLEGE :-p

Nah but good ish, next time u better take care of those HW assignments to make finals easier on U. There's gonna b a time where ur gonna say F finals. So ur not gonna work as hard And still get an A ;)

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
lol
well its not a sure thing that im going, something might come up but i doubt it. and if i go (which i probably will) you 2 will have priority. we'll just split the cost of gas, probably like $5 each.
anyone know how far that is from chicago?

EDIT: :falcon:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lol
well its not a sure thing that im going, something might come up but i doubt it. and if i go (which i probably will) you 2 will have priority. we'll just split the cost of gas, probably like $5 each.

:sonic: approves of this message...errr....post!

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
lol

I'm in the West Suburbs (Lisle) and need a ride to this, if its not too far out of the way I would REALLY appriciate it lol.

Its 1 Hr. 15 mins. from me in the west suburbs, so probably about that much from the city, maybe a bit less.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
dont update >:(
i havent been to a tournament in months

anyone having a smashfest any time soon? coughDLAcough
i cant make kirks either, im so sad

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I was great meeting U all and playin ya @ da tourney!!! I wish I had more time to play U guys!!!

U don't get experience against players like U guys often!!!

2 Kain, bo n Quik those were sum amazin games!!!

every1 else I didn't realize was from IL same 2 U!!!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I agree, wait until after Jan to update.

Deez!!!! Are you in the southern, IL region right now? Rob Gambino and I are trying to find someone to play against tomorrow (thursday) at like 1pm ish. Call me or text if you can play. 618-771-6868

chewyy

Smash Ace
(copied from a PM to rob gambino, I'm guessing he didn't check it)

Okay, turns out the shindig starts a lot later than I thought it did, so I'd be up for playing for a while. What time do you think you would be getting into Springfield? Because I may have a meeting until 3-ish (I'll know later today whether or not I'll have it) but Ripple should be available then, and I could just show up when I'm done.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
SMASHERS OF CHICAGO

I need a HUGE favor.

Ally needs a ride to Joker's monthly on Saturday, and the only way he's going to be able to get there is if someone gives him a ride from Chicago.

It's only a 4 hour drive, and the tournament will be well worth going.

Get a hold of him as soon as you can!

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=113250

Thanks

Zozefup

Smash Lord
and why isn't anyone going?

Only a 4 hour drive. $50 in gas. Christmas break. What in the world Chicago?

Top Bottom